Jeremy Renner Invited A-List Stars to 40th Birthday
"The Hurt Locker" star Jeremy Renner celebrated his 40th birthday at the weekend with a star-studded party at his Los Angeles home. The Oscar-nominated actor reached the milestone age on Friday, January 7, and celebrated with a massive birthday bash at his property in the Hollywood Hills on Saturday.
The guest list reportedly included Christina Aguilera, Scarlett Johansson, Blake Lively, Colin Farrell, Charlize Theron and Leonardo DiCaprio. One in particular was enjoying her night as a single. Johansson who has split from husband Ryan Reynolds was seen chatting with DiCaprio and Kevin Connolly among others.
"They were together all night and talked," an insider told Us Magazine about Johansson and Connolly's time together. A bunch of agents were also there "listening to her".
More Jeremy Renner News
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights