Jeremy Renner Invited A-List Stars to 40th Birthday
"The Hurt Locker" star Jeremy Renner celebrated his 40th birthday at the weekend with a star-studded party at his Los Angeles home. The Oscar-nominated actor reached the milestone age on Friday, January 7, and celebrated with a massive birthday bash at his property in the Hollywood Hills on Saturday.
The guest list reportedly included Christina Aguilera, Scarlett Johansson, Blake Lively, Colin Farrell, Charlize Theron and Leonardo DiCaprio. One in particular was enjoying her night as a single. Johansson who has split from husband Ryan Reynolds was seen chatting with DiCaprio and Kevin Connolly among others.
"They were together all night and talked," an insider told Us Magazine about Johansson and Connolly's time together. A bunch of agents were also there "listening to her".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked