Jeremy Renner Invited A-List Stars to 40th Birthday
"The Hurt Locker" star Jeremy Renner celebrated his 40th birthday at the weekend with a star-studded party at his Los Angeles home. The Oscar-nominated actor reached the milestone age on Friday, January 7, and celebrated with a massive birthday bash at his property in the Hollywood Hills on Saturday.
The guest list reportedly included Christina Aguilera, Scarlett Johansson, Blake Lively, Colin Farrell, Charlize Theron and Leonardo DiCaprio. One in particular was enjoying her night as a single. Johansson who has split from husband Ryan Reynolds was seen chatting with DiCaprio and Kevin Connolly among others.
"They were together all night and talked," an insider told Us Magazine about Johansson and Connolly's time together. A bunch of agents were also there "listening to her".
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!