Jeremy Renner Invited A-List Stars to 40th Birthday
"The Hurt Locker" star Jeremy Renner celebrated his 40th birthday at the weekend with a star-studded party at his Los Angeles home. The Oscar-nominated actor reached the milestone age on Friday, January 7, and celebrated with a massive birthday bash at his property in the Hollywood Hills on Saturday.
The guest list reportedly included Christina Aguilera, Scarlett Johansson, Blake Lively, Colin Farrell, Charlize Theron and Leonardo DiCaprio. One in particular was enjoying her night as a single. Johansson who has split from husband Ryan Reynolds was seen chatting with DiCaprio and Kevin Connolly among others.
"They were together all night and talked," an insider told Us Magazine about Johansson and Connolly's time together. A bunch of agents were also there "listening to her".
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3