Jeremy Renner Invited A-List Stars to 40th Birthday
"The Hurt Locker" star Jeremy Renner celebrated his 40th birthday at the weekend with a star-studded party at his Los Angeles home. The Oscar-nominated actor reached the milestone age on Friday, January 7, and celebrated with a massive birthday bash at his property in the Hollywood Hills on Saturday.
The guest list reportedly included Christina Aguilera, Scarlett Johansson, Blake Lively, Colin Farrell, Charlize Theron and Leonardo DiCaprio. One in particular was enjoying her night as a single. Johansson who has split from husband Ryan Reynolds was seen chatting with DiCaprio and Kevin Connolly among others.
"They were together all night and talked," an insider told Us Magazine about Johansson and Connolly's time together. A bunch of agents were also there "listening to her".
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower