Rihanna Sets U.K. Record That Equals Elvis Presley's
Rihanna has equaled a chart record set by Elvis Presley after hitting the top of the U.K. pop charts again. The pop pair becomes the only double act to land number one singles in five consecutive years.
Rihanna scores the feat as her "What's My Name" claws its way to number one, doubling up in the U.K. charts - her "Loud" album is at the top of the new album countdown. Meanwhile, her last chart-topper, "Only Girl (In the World)" is still in the top 10 and her "Who's That Chick" collaboration with David Guetta is at number 10.
Talent show winner Matt Cardle's Christmas number one, "When We Collide", drops to two, while the Black Eyed Peas' "The Time (Dirty Bit)" is at three.
On the album chart, Rihanna holds off challenges from Plan B ("The Defamation of Strickland Banks") and Take That ("Progress") to claim the top spot.
More Rihanna News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked