Rihanna Sets U.K. Record That Equals Elvis Presley's
Rihanna has equaled a chart record set by Elvis Presley after hitting the top of the U.K. pop charts again. The pop pair becomes the only double act to land number one singles in five consecutive years.
Rihanna scores the feat as her "What's My Name" claws its way to number one, doubling up in the U.K. charts - her "Loud" album is at the top of the new album countdown. Meanwhile, her last chart-topper, "Only Girl (In the World)" is still in the top 10 and her "Who's That Chick" collaboration with David Guetta is at number 10.
Talent show winner Matt Cardle's Christmas number one, "When We Collide", drops to two, while the Black Eyed Peas' "The Time (Dirty Bit)" is at three.
On the album chart, Rihanna holds off challenges from Plan B ("The Defamation of Strickland Banks") and Take That ("Progress") to claim the top spot.
More Rihanna News
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie