Rihanna Sets U.K. Record That Equals Elvis Presley's
Rihanna has equaled a chart record set by Elvis Presley after hitting the top of the U.K. pop charts again. The pop pair becomes the only double act to land number one singles in five consecutive years.
Rihanna scores the feat as her "What's My Name" claws its way to number one, doubling up in the U.K. charts - her "Loud" album is at the top of the new album countdown. Meanwhile, her last chart-topper, "Only Girl (In the World)" is still in the top 10 and her "Who's That Chick" collaboration with David Guetta is at number 10.
Talent show winner Matt Cardle's Christmas number one, "When We Collide", drops to two, while the Black Eyed Peas' "The Time (Dirty Bit)" is at three.
On the album chart, Rihanna holds off challenges from Plan B ("The Defamation of Strickland Banks") and Take That ("Progress") to claim the top spot.
More Rihanna News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video