Rihanna Sets U.K. Record That Equals Elvis Presley's
Rihanna has equaled a chart record set by Elvis Presley after hitting the top of the U.K. pop charts again. The pop pair becomes the only double act to land number one singles in five consecutive years.
Rihanna scores the feat as her "What's My Name" claws its way to number one, doubling up in the U.K. charts - her "Loud" album is at the top of the new album countdown. Meanwhile, her last chart-topper, "Only Girl (In the World)" is still in the top 10 and her "Who's That Chick" collaboration with David Guetta is at number 10.
Talent show winner Matt Cardle's Christmas number one, "When We Collide", drops to two, while the Black Eyed Peas' "The Time (Dirty Bit)" is at three.
On the album chart, Rihanna holds off challenges from Plan B ("The Defamation of Strickland Banks") and Take That ("Progress") to claim the top spot.
More Rihanna News
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons