Rihanna Sets U.K. Record That Equals Elvis Presley's
Rihanna has equaled a chart record set by Elvis Presley after hitting the top of the U.K. pop charts again. The pop pair becomes the only double act to land number one singles in five consecutive years.
Rihanna scores the feat as her "What's My Name" claws its way to number one, doubling up in the U.K. charts - her "Loud" album is at the top of the new album countdown. Meanwhile, her last chart-topper, "Only Girl (In the World)" is still in the top 10 and her "Who's That Chick" collaboration with David Guetta is at number 10.
Talent show winner Matt Cardle's Christmas number one, "When We Collide", drops to two, while the Black Eyed Peas' "The Time (Dirty Bit)" is at three.
On the album chart, Rihanna holds off challenges from Plan B ("The Defamation of Strickland Banks") and Take That ("Progress") to claim the top spot.
More Rihanna News
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle