Katy Perry Plans Revenge Against Husband for Embarrassing Photo
Katy Perry is "plotting" her revenge against husband Russell Brand after the funnyman posted an embarrassing picture of the pop star on Twitter.com. The British actor/comedian uploaded a photo to his blog over the festive season showing his spouse looking pale and spotty without any make-up on.
He quickly removed the shot from his page - but Perry admits she is still fuming over the stunt. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "I wasn't too impressed. I'm currently plotting my payback."
Katy Perry and Russell Brand, who began dating in 2009, tied the knot on October 23, 2010. They were married in a traditional Hindu ceremony near the Ranthambhore tiger sanctuary in Rajasthan, India, the same location where Brand had proposed.
More Katy Perry News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special