Katy Perry Plans Revenge Against Husband for Embarrassing Photo
Katy Perry is "plotting" her revenge against husband Russell Brand after the funnyman posted an embarrassing picture of the pop star on Twitter.com. The British actor/comedian uploaded a photo to his blog over the festive season showing his spouse looking pale and spotty without any make-up on.
He quickly removed the shot from his page - but Perry admits she is still fuming over the stunt. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "I wasn't too impressed. I'm currently plotting my payback."
Katy Perry and Russell Brand, who began dating in 2009, tied the knot on October 23, 2010. They were married in a traditional Hindu ceremony near the Ranthambhore tiger sanctuary in Rajasthan, India, the same location where Brand had proposed.
More Katy Perry News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage