Katy Perry Plans Revenge Against Husband for Embarrassing Photo
Katy Perry is "plotting" her revenge against husband Russell Brand after the funnyman posted an embarrassing picture of the pop star on Twitter.com. The British actor/comedian uploaded a photo to his blog over the festive season showing his spouse looking pale and spotty without any make-up on.
He quickly removed the shot from his page - but Perry admits she is still fuming over the stunt. She tells Britain's Sunday Mirror, "I wasn't too impressed. I'm currently plotting my payback."
Katy Perry and Russell Brand, who began dating in 2009, tied the knot on October 23, 2010. They were married in a traditional Hindu ceremony near the Ranthambhore tiger sanctuary in Rajasthan, India, the same location where Brand had proposed.
More Katy Perry News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie