Sean Kingston Honored With Animal Rights Award
Sean Kingston has been rewarded for his animal rights work - the singer has been named the Most Animal-Friendly Hip-Hop Artist of 2010. The "Beautiful Girls" hitmaker showed his softer side by supporting People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) in its anti-chaining dog awareness drive, which discouraged owners from leaving their pets tethered up outside.
Now Kingston has picked up a trophy for his efforts at the Libby Awards, which is sponsored by peta2, the world's largest youth animal rights organization. Peta2 director Dan Shannon tells AllHipHop.com, "When it comes to fighting animal abuse, peta2 and today's hottest music stars are in perfect harmony... Sean Kingston has let dog guardians know that life on the end of a chain for a dog is no life at all."
The star was voted for by fans on the internet.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour