Sean Kingston Honored With Animal Rights Award
Sean Kingston has been rewarded for his animal rights work - the singer has been named the Most Animal-Friendly Hip-Hop Artist of 2010. The "Beautiful Girls" hitmaker showed his softer side by supporting People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) in its anti-chaining dog awareness drive, which discouraged owners from leaving their pets tethered up outside.
Now Kingston has picked up a trophy for his efforts at the Libby Awards, which is sponsored by peta2, the world's largest youth animal rights organization. Peta2 director Dan Shannon tells AllHipHop.com, "When it comes to fighting animal abuse, peta2 and today's hottest music stars are in perfect harmony... Sean Kingston has let dog guardians know that life on the end of a chain for a dog is no life at all."
The star was voted for by fans on the internet.
More Sean Kingston News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'