Sean Kingston Honored With Animal Rights Award
Sean Kingston has been rewarded for his animal rights work - the singer has been named the Most Animal-Friendly Hip-Hop Artist of 2010. The "Beautiful Girls" hitmaker showed his softer side by supporting People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) in its anti-chaining dog awareness drive, which discouraged owners from leaving their pets tethered up outside.
Now Kingston has picked up a trophy for his efforts at the Libby Awards, which is sponsored by peta2, the world's largest youth animal rights organization. Peta2 director Dan Shannon tells AllHipHop.com, "When it comes to fighting animal abuse, peta2 and today's hottest music stars are in perfect harmony... Sean Kingston has let dog guardians know that life on the end of a chain for a dog is no life at all."
The star was voted for by fans on the internet.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce