Sean Kingston Honored With Animal Rights Award
Sean Kingston has been rewarded for his animal rights work - the singer has been named the Most Animal-Friendly Hip-Hop Artist of 2010. The "Beautiful Girls" hitmaker showed his softer side by supporting People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) in its anti-chaining dog awareness drive, which discouraged owners from leaving their pets tethered up outside.
Now Kingston has picked up a trophy for his efforts at the Libby Awards, which is sponsored by peta2, the world's largest youth animal rights organization. Peta2 director Dan Shannon tells AllHipHop.com, "When it comes to fighting animal abuse, peta2 and today's hottest music stars are in perfect harmony... Sean Kingston has let dog guardians know that life on the end of a chain for a dog is no life at all."
The star was voted for by fans on the internet.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up