Sean Kingston Honored With Animal Rights Award
Sean Kingston has been rewarded for his animal rights work - the singer has been named the Most Animal-Friendly Hip-Hop Artist of 2010. The "Beautiful Girls" hitmaker showed his softer side by supporting People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) in its anti-chaining dog awareness drive, which discouraged owners from leaving their pets tethered up outside.
Now Kingston has picked up a trophy for his efforts at the Libby Awards, which is sponsored by peta2, the world's largest youth animal rights organization. Peta2 director Dan Shannon tells AllHipHop.com, "When it comes to fighting animal abuse, peta2 and today's hottest music stars are in perfect harmony... Sean Kingston has let dog guardians know that life on the end of a chain for a dog is no life at all."
The star was voted for by fans on the internet.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says