Robert Duvall to Receive Walk of Fame Honor on His Birthday
Movie icon Robert Duvall will celebrate his 80th birthday in style on Wednesday, January 5 by stamping his mark on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The "Godfather" star will place his hands and feet in cement outside the historic Grauman's Chinese Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard, where famous pals like James Caan and Andy Garcia are expected to honor him.
The honor caps a six week period of accolades for the veteran, who is among the favorites to land a Best Actor Oscar nomination later this month for his role as a grumpy hermit in "Get Low". Duvall will also be handed the prestigious Career Achievement Award at the upcoming Palm Springs Film Festival in California. He also received a career tribute at the Gotham Independent Film Awards at the end of November 2010.
Wednesday's Walk of Fame honor will also serve as a double celebration for Duvall's fourth wife Luciana Pedraza - she celebrates her 39th birthday on the same day.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer