Robert Duvall to Receive Walk of Fame Honor on His Birthday
Movie icon Robert Duvall will celebrate his 80th birthday in style on Wednesday, January 5 by stamping his mark on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The "Godfather" star will place his hands and feet in cement outside the historic Grauman's Chinese Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard, where famous pals like James Caan and Andy Garcia are expected to honor him.
The honor caps a six week period of accolades for the veteran, who is among the favorites to land a Best Actor Oscar nomination later this month for his role as a grumpy hermit in "Get Low". Duvall will also be handed the prestigious Career Achievement Award at the upcoming Palm Springs Film Festival in California. He also received a career tribute at the Gotham Independent Film Awards at the end of November 2010.
Wednesday's Walk of Fame honor will also serve as a double celebration for Duvall's fourth wife Luciana Pedraza - she celebrates her 39th birthday on the same day.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival