Robert Duvall to Receive Walk of Fame Honor on His Birthday
Movie icon Robert Duvall will celebrate his 80th birthday in style on Wednesday, January 5 by stamping his mark on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The "Godfather" star will place his hands and feet in cement outside the historic Grauman's Chinese Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard, where famous pals like James Caan and Andy Garcia are expected to honor him.
The honor caps a six week period of accolades for the veteran, who is among the favorites to land a Best Actor Oscar nomination later this month for his role as a grumpy hermit in "Get Low". Duvall will also be handed the prestigious Career Achievement Award at the upcoming Palm Springs Film Festival in California. He also received a career tribute at the Gotham Independent Film Awards at the end of November 2010.
Wednesday's Walk of Fame honor will also serve as a double celebration for Duvall's fourth wife Luciana Pedraza - she celebrates her 39th birthday on the same day.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story