Robert Duvall to Receive Walk of Fame Honor on His Birthday
Movie icon Robert Duvall will celebrate his 80th birthday in style on Wednesday, January 5 by stamping his mark on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. The "Godfather" star will place his hands and feet in cement outside the historic Grauman's Chinese Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard, where famous pals like James Caan and Andy Garcia are expected to honor him.
The honor caps a six week period of accolades for the veteran, who is among the favorites to land a Best Actor Oscar nomination later this month for his role as a grumpy hermit in "Get Low". Duvall will also be handed the prestigious Career Achievement Award at the upcoming Palm Springs Film Festival in California. He also received a career tribute at the Gotham Independent Film Awards at the end of November 2010.
Wednesday's Walk of Fame honor will also serve as a double celebration for Duvall's fourth wife Luciana Pedraza - she celebrates her 39th birthday on the same day.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch