Madonna Is Most Written Artist of the Decade
Madonna has filled more column inches in Britain than any other celebrity over the last decade, according to new research. The singer came top of a study to find the star who has grabbed the most headlines in U.K. print press since 2000.
The research by Kantar Media found Madonna has been mentioned a massive 46,017 times over the last 10 years, while British music mogul Simon Cowell came second with 29,888. Kantar Media researcher Brian Merron says, "This shows why she's hailed as a legend. That stickability factor in the consciousness of the nation marks her as a special talent and someone who is able to constantly re-invent themselves to change with the times."
Pop star Robbie Williams took third place, ahead of supermodel Kate Moss and Britney Spears in fourth and fifth respectively. The top 10 also features Victoria Adams and David Beckham, Michael Jackson, Sir Paul McCartney and Kylie Minogue.
More Madonna News
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos