Madonna Is Most Written Artist of the Decade
Madonna has filled more column inches in Britain than any other celebrity over the last decade, according to new research. The singer came top of a study to find the star who has grabbed the most headlines in U.K. print press since 2000.
The research by Kantar Media found Madonna has been mentioned a massive 46,017 times over the last 10 years, while British music mogul Simon Cowell came second with 29,888. Kantar Media researcher Brian Merron says, "This shows why she's hailed as a legend. That stickability factor in the consciousness of the nation marks her as a special talent and someone who is able to constantly re-invent themselves to change with the times."
Pop star Robbie Williams took third place, ahead of supermodel Kate Moss and Britney Spears in fourth and fifth respectively. The top 10 also features Victoria Adams and David Beckham, Michael Jackson, Sir Paul McCartney and Kylie Minogue.
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video
- Is Kanye West Trying to Make Up With Taylor Swift With This Picture?
- Bella Thorne Rises to Stardom in Trailer for 'Famous in Love' From 'Pretty Little Liars' Creator
- Ben Affleck's Batman May Face Off Deathstroke in Solo Movie
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Reactivates Instagram Account