No Visitor Allowed While DMX Is in Mental Health Unit
Embattled rapper DMX has been transferred to a mental health unit at the prison where he is currently serving a 12-month sentence for probation violation. The hip-hop star, real name Earl Simmons, was busted by cops at an Arizona club in November after slipping up in his sobriety battle by using cocaine and consuming alcohol during a gig. He was also accused of driving on a suspended licence and failing to check in with his probation officer.
DMX initially denied the allegations, but later entered a guilty plea to a charge of felony probation violation and was sentenced to a year behind bars. At the sentencing hearing earlier this month, Judge Christine Mulleneaux expressed concern he is suffering from an undiagnosed mental condition, and on December 20, DMX was admitted to the Flamenco Mental Health Unit inside the Alahambra Prison complex, reports AllHipHop.com.
He has also been barred from having any visitors for 30 days while he is treated in the unit.
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad