Damon Albarn Warns 'Glee' Not to Use His Songs
Gorillaz and Blur star Damon Albarn has warned "Glee" producers not to contact him about using his songs on the TV show - because he can't forgive them for stealing The Beatles' U.S. pop chart record.
Albarn has yet to be asked to be a part of the hit musical show but he insists he'll never agree to let his songs be a part of the programme. The Brit is still upset by the fact the cast of "Glee" toppled the Fab Four's record for most appearances on the Billboard Hot 100 by a non-solo act earlier this year. Albarn says, "Those songs won't last like the Beatles... They'll be forgotten in a few years time."
He isn't the only star keen to keep his tracks away from "Glee" - the Kings of Leon have already refused to let the show use hits like "Use Somebody" and "Sex on Fire".
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic