Damon Albarn Warns 'Glee' Not to Use His Songs
Gorillaz and Blur star Damon Albarn has warned "Glee" producers not to contact him about using his songs on the TV show - because he can't forgive them for stealing The Beatles' U.S. pop chart record.
Albarn has yet to be asked to be a part of the hit musical show but he insists he'll never agree to let his songs be a part of the programme. The Brit is still upset by the fact the cast of "Glee" toppled the Fab Four's record for most appearances on the Billboard Hot 100 by a non-solo act earlier this year. Albarn says, "Those songs won't last like the Beatles... They'll be forgotten in a few years time."
He isn't the only star keen to keep his tracks away from "Glee" - the Kings of Leon have already refused to let the show use hits like "Use Somebody" and "Sex on Fire".
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?