Damon Albarn Warns 'Glee' Not to Use His Songs
Gorillaz and Blur star Damon Albarn has warned "Glee" producers not to contact him about using his songs on the TV show - because he can't forgive them for stealing The Beatles' U.S. pop chart record.
Albarn has yet to be asked to be a part of the hit musical show but he insists he'll never agree to let his songs be a part of the programme. The Brit is still upset by the fact the cast of "Glee" toppled the Fab Four's record for most appearances on the Billboard Hot 100 by a non-solo act earlier this year. Albarn says, "Those songs won't last like the Beatles... They'll be forgotten in a few years time."
He isn't the only star keen to keep his tracks away from "Glee" - the Kings of Leon have already refused to let the show use hits like "Use Somebody" and "Sex on Fire".
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones