Damon Albarn Warns 'Glee' Not to Use His Songs
Gorillaz and Blur star Damon Albarn has warned "Glee" producers not to contact him about using his songs on the TV show - because he can't forgive them for stealing The Beatles' U.S. pop chart record.
Albarn has yet to be asked to be a part of the hit musical show but he insists he'll never agree to let his songs be a part of the programme. The Brit is still upset by the fact the cast of "Glee" toppled the Fab Four's record for most appearances on the Billboard Hot 100 by a non-solo act earlier this year. Albarn says, "Those songs won't last like the Beatles... They'll be forgotten in a few years time."
He isn't the only star keen to keep his tracks away from "Glee" - the Kings of Leon have already refused to let the show use hits like "Use Somebody" and "Sex on Fire".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'