Damon Albarn Warns 'Glee' Not to Use His Songs
Gorillaz and Blur star Damon Albarn has warned "Glee" producers not to contact him about using his songs on the TV show - because he can't forgive them for stealing The Beatles' U.S. pop chart record.
Albarn has yet to be asked to be a part of the hit musical show but he insists he'll never agree to let his songs be a part of the programme. The Brit is still upset by the fact the cast of "Glee" toppled the Fab Four's record for most appearances on the Billboard Hot 100 by a non-solo act earlier this year. Albarn says, "Those songs won't last like the Beatles... They'll be forgotten in a few years time."
He isn't the only star keen to keep his tracks away from "Glee" - the Kings of Leon have already refused to let the show use hits like "Use Somebody" and "Sex on Fire".
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons
- Kris Planning 'Revenge Memoir' About Caitlyn Jenner
- Jenelle Evans 'Devastated' After Losing Custody Battle to Mom Over Son Jace
- Batman Teams Up With a Supervillain in 'Batman and Harley Quinn' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Suffers Another Wardrobe Malfunction in High-Slit Dress at amfAR Gala
- Heidi Klum Gets Completely Naked in New Photography Book