Melanie C Giving Away Stiletto Boots From 'I Want Candy'
Singer Melanie C is giving fans the chance to win an extra-special Christmas gift - a pair of black boots she wore in the video for her song "I Want Candy". The former Spice Girls star sent temperatures soaring in the racy promo when she cavorted in a tight leather catsuit and knee-high stiletto boots.
And she is now running a competition on her official website offering fans the chance to win the fancy footwear from the 2007 clip. A message posted on the site reads, "Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to solve the clues and work out the 7-digit access code to crack the festive safe and be in with a chance of winning the prize locked within it. This prize being the boots Melanie wore in the I Want Candy video!"
"In the next seven days you will be asked to answer a question every day posted on Melanie's official Twitter. By answering that question correctly you will receive part of the code you will need to open the safe. On the final day (December 24th) you will have the chance to open the safe and leave your details - a winner will be picked at random to win the boots, and everyone who successfully unlocks the safe will get to watch a very special Christmas message from Melanie herself."
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier
- Here's Why 'Avengers 4' Doesn't Have a Title Yet
- Gucci Mane Brings Out A$AP Rocky, Chief Keef, 50 Cent and More at Coachella
- Alex Rodriguez Says His Relationship With Jennifer Lopez Is 'Moving in the Right Direction'