Demi Lovato's Sex Tape Rumor Debunked
A representative for Demi Lovato has moved to silence rumors the troubled singer/actress is featured in a soon-to-be-leaked sex tape - branding the story "disgusting". The Disney star, who is currently in rehab battling emotional and physical issues, hit headlines on Friday, December 17 when a series of racy pictures emerged online, appearing to show the 18 year old posing in just a bra and partly exposing her breasts.
The photographs prompted online gossips to speculate there could be more embarrassing revelations yet to come, but a spokesperson for Lovato is adamant claims of a sex tape are not true. The rep tells Gossip Cop, "Perpetrating these completely unfounded rumours from supposed sources while Demi is in treatment dealing with serious physical and emotional issues is disgusting."
Demi Lovato is currently "exploring the possibility of an amicable resolution" for her feud with Alex Welch, the dancer she allegedly punched before she was sent to rehab.
More Demi Lovato News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal