Demi Lovato's Sex Tape Rumor Debunked
A representative for Demi Lovato has moved to silence rumors the troubled singer/actress is featured in a soon-to-be-leaked sex tape - branding the story "disgusting". The Disney star, who is currently in rehab battling emotional and physical issues, hit headlines on Friday, December 17 when a series of racy pictures emerged online, appearing to show the 18 year old posing in just a bra and partly exposing her breasts.
The photographs prompted online gossips to speculate there could be more embarrassing revelations yet to come, but a spokesperson for Lovato is adamant claims of a sex tape are not true. The rep tells Gossip Cop, "Perpetrating these completely unfounded rumours from supposed sources while Demi is in treatment dealing with serious physical and emotional issues is disgusting."
Demi Lovato is currently "exploring the possibility of an amicable resolution" for her feud with Alex Welch, the dancer she allegedly punched before she was sent to rehab.
More Demi Lovato News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7