Demi Lovato's Sex Tape Rumor Debunked
A representative for Demi Lovato has moved to silence rumors the troubled singer/actress is featured in a soon-to-be-leaked sex tape - branding the story "disgusting". The Disney star, who is currently in rehab battling emotional and physical issues, hit headlines on Friday, December 17 when a series of racy pictures emerged online, appearing to show the 18 year old posing in just a bra and partly exposing her breasts.
The photographs prompted online gossips to speculate there could be more embarrassing revelations yet to come, but a spokesperson for Lovato is adamant claims of a sex tape are not true. The rep tells Gossip Cop, "Perpetrating these completely unfounded rumours from supposed sources while Demi is in treatment dealing with serious physical and emotional issues is disgusting."
Demi Lovato is currently "exploring the possibility of an amicable resolution" for her feud with Alex Welch, the dancer she allegedly punched before she was sent to rehab.
More Demi Lovato News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame