Demi Lovato's Sex Tape Rumor Debunked
A representative for Demi Lovato has moved to silence rumors the troubled singer/actress is featured in a soon-to-be-leaked sex tape - branding the story "disgusting". The Disney star, who is currently in rehab battling emotional and physical issues, hit headlines on Friday, December 17 when a series of racy pictures emerged online, appearing to show the 18 year old posing in just a bra and partly exposing her breasts.
The photographs prompted online gossips to speculate there could be more embarrassing revelations yet to come, but a spokesperson for Lovato is adamant claims of a sex tape are not true. The rep tells Gossip Cop, "Perpetrating these completely unfounded rumours from supposed sources while Demi is in treatment dealing with serious physical and emotional issues is disgusting."
Demi Lovato is currently "exploring the possibility of an amicable resolution" for her feud with Alex Welch, the dancer she allegedly punched before she was sent to rehab.
More Demi Lovato News
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO