Demi Lovato's Sex Tape Rumor Debunked
A representative for Demi Lovato has moved to silence rumors the troubled singer/actress is featured in a soon-to-be-leaked sex tape - branding the story "disgusting". The Disney star, who is currently in rehab battling emotional and physical issues, hit headlines on Friday, December 17 when a series of racy pictures emerged online, appearing to show the 18 year old posing in just a bra and partly exposing her breasts.
The photographs prompted online gossips to speculate there could be more embarrassing revelations yet to come, but a spokesperson for Lovato is adamant claims of a sex tape are not true. The rep tells Gossip Cop, "Perpetrating these completely unfounded rumours from supposed sources while Demi is in treatment dealing with serious physical and emotional issues is disgusting."
Demi Lovato is currently "exploring the possibility of an amicable resolution" for her feud with Alex Welch, the dancer she allegedly punched before she was sent to rehab.
More Demi Lovato News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group