Eddie Cibrian's Ex-Wife Brandi Glanville Charged in DUI Case
Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville has been charged with two drink-driving offenses in relation to a DUI arrest back in October. Glanville, whose marriage to the actor ended in divorce after his affair with singer/actress LeAnn Rimes, was driving through Los Angeles when cops pulled over her car, and she was detained after failing a field sobriety test.
She has now been charged with two misdemeanor offenses of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and driving with a blood alcohol level above 0.08 per cent, according to TMZ.com. The make-up artist faces up to six months behind bars and a $1,000 fine if convicted.
After arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI), she wrote an apology on Twitter last month, "I messed up. I take full responsibility for my actions. I regret my bad choice, and am thankful to God that no one got hurt. I'm sorry."
More Eddie Cibrian News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'