Eddie Cibrian's Ex-Wife Brandi Glanville Charged in DUI Case
Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville has been charged with two drink-driving offenses in relation to a DUI arrest back in October. Glanville, whose marriage to the actor ended in divorce after his affair with singer/actress LeAnn Rimes, was driving through Los Angeles when cops pulled over her car, and she was detained after failing a field sobriety test.
She has now been charged with two misdemeanor offenses of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and driving with a blood alcohol level above 0.08 per cent, according to TMZ.com. The make-up artist faces up to six months behind bars and a $1,000 fine if convicted.
After arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI), she wrote an apology on Twitter last month, "I messed up. I take full responsibility for my actions. I regret my bad choice, and am thankful to God that no one got hurt. I'm sorry."
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion