Eddie Cibrian's Ex-Wife Brandi Glanville Charged in DUI Case
Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville has been charged with two drink-driving offenses in relation to a DUI arrest back in October. Glanville, whose marriage to the actor ended in divorce after his affair with singer/actress LeAnn Rimes, was driving through Los Angeles when cops pulled over her car, and she was detained after failing a field sobriety test.
She has now been charged with two misdemeanor offenses of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and driving with a blood alcohol level above 0.08 per cent, according to TMZ.com. The make-up artist faces up to six months behind bars and a $1,000 fine if convicted.
After arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI), she wrote an apology on Twitter last month, "I messed up. I take full responsibility for my actions. I regret my bad choice, and am thankful to God that no one got hurt. I'm sorry."
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'