Eddie Cibrian's Ex-Wife Brandi Glanville Charged in DUI Case
Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville has been charged with two drink-driving offenses in relation to a DUI arrest back in October. Glanville, whose marriage to the actor ended in divorce after his affair with singer/actress LeAnn Rimes, was driving through Los Angeles when cops pulled over her car, and she was detained after failing a field sobriety test.
She has now been charged with two misdemeanor offenses of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and driving with a blood alcohol level above 0.08 per cent, according to TMZ.com. The make-up artist faces up to six months behind bars and a $1,000 fine if convicted.
After arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI), she wrote an apology on Twitter last month, "I messed up. I take full responsibility for my actions. I regret my bad choice, and am thankful to God that no one got hurt. I'm sorry."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival