Eddie Cibrian's Ex-Wife Brandi Glanville Charged in DUI Case
Eddie Cibrian's ex-wife Brandi Glanville has been charged with two drink-driving offenses in relation to a DUI arrest back in October. Glanville, whose marriage to the actor ended in divorce after his affair with singer/actress LeAnn Rimes, was driving through Los Angeles when cops pulled over her car, and she was detained after failing a field sobriety test.
She has now been charged with two misdemeanor offenses of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, and driving with a blood alcohol level above 0.08 per cent, according to TMZ.com. The make-up artist faces up to six months behind bars and a $1,000 fine if convicted.
After arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI), she wrote an apology on Twitter last month, "I messed up. I take full responsibility for my actions. I regret my bad choice, and am thankful to God that no one got hurt. I'm sorry."
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser