Jessica Alba Feels Insecure About Her Marriage
Jessica Alba refused to let her husband Cash Warren ditch his wedding ring after a finger injury - because she wants the world to know he's a married man. The "Sin City" star wed Warren in May 2008 and just weeks later they welcomed their first daughter, Honor Marie.
But Alba admits she occasionally suffers insecurities about their union and likes her partner to show his commitment by displaying his wedding band at all times. She tells Access Hollywood, "I know that even if my husband isn't doing anything with someone that he works with, if they are even remotely attractive or have like, a little bit of energy, or if they even have a little like, cute word back and forth, I get really crazy. And I don't make any sense."
"(Warren) jammed his finger and had to get his (wedding) ring cut off. He was trying to show off with his friends and trying to act like he was 18 again and so they all played tag football, and then played basketball after it and he (had to get) his ring cut off."
"He's like, 'Babe - everyone knows I'm married. And I'm like, 'Oh hell no. You're wearing the ring again. None of that foolishness!' "
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13