Jessica Alba Feels Insecure About Her Marriage
Jessica Alba refused to let her husband Cash Warren ditch his wedding ring after a finger injury - because she wants the world to know he's a married man. The "Sin City" star wed Warren in May 2008 and just weeks later they welcomed their first daughter, Honor Marie.
But Alba admits she occasionally suffers insecurities about their union and likes her partner to show his commitment by displaying his wedding band at all times. She tells Access Hollywood, "I know that even if my husband isn't doing anything with someone that he works with, if they are even remotely attractive or have like, a little bit of energy, or if they even have a little like, cute word back and forth, I get really crazy. And I don't make any sense."
"(Warren) jammed his finger and had to get his (wedding) ring cut off. He was trying to show off with his friends and trying to act like he was 18 again and so they all played tag football, and then played basketball after it and he (had to get) his ring cut off."
"He's like, 'Babe - everyone knows I'm married. And I'm like, 'Oh hell no. You're wearing the ring again. None of that foolishness!' "
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars