Jessica Alba Feels Insecure About Her Marriage
Jessica Alba refused to let her husband Cash Warren ditch his wedding ring after a finger injury - because she wants the world to know he's a married man. The "Sin City" star wed Warren in May 2008 and just weeks later they welcomed their first daughter, Honor Marie.
But Alba admits she occasionally suffers insecurities about their union and likes her partner to show his commitment by displaying his wedding band at all times. She tells Access Hollywood, "I know that even if my husband isn't doing anything with someone that he works with, if they are even remotely attractive or have like, a little bit of energy, or if they even have a little like, cute word back and forth, I get really crazy. And I don't make any sense."
"(Warren) jammed his finger and had to get his (wedding) ring cut off. He was trying to show off with his friends and trying to act like he was 18 again and so they all played tag football, and then played basketball after it and he (had to get) his ring cut off."
"He's like, 'Babe - everyone knows I'm married. And I'm like, 'Oh hell no. You're wearing the ring again. None of that foolishness!' "
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie