Jessica Alba Feels Insecure About Her Marriage
Jessica Alba refused to let her husband Cash Warren ditch his wedding ring after a finger injury - because she wants the world to know he's a married man. The "Sin City" star wed Warren in May 2008 and just weeks later they welcomed their first daughter, Honor Marie.
But Alba admits she occasionally suffers insecurities about their union and likes her partner to show his commitment by displaying his wedding band at all times. She tells Access Hollywood, "I know that even if my husband isn't doing anything with someone that he works with, if they are even remotely attractive or have like, a little bit of energy, or if they even have a little like, cute word back and forth, I get really crazy. And I don't make any sense."
"(Warren) jammed his finger and had to get his (wedding) ring cut off. He was trying to show off with his friends and trying to act like he was 18 again and so they all played tag football, and then played basketball after it and he (had to get) his ring cut off."
"He's like, 'Babe - everyone knows I'm married. And I'm like, 'Oh hell no. You're wearing the ring again. None of that foolishness!' "
More Jessica Alba News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'