Jake Gyllenhaal on His Love Life: I'm Not Rushing Anything
Actor Jake Gyllenhaal is taking his rumored relationship with singer Taylor Swift slow, insisting he's "not rushing into anything". The "Brokeback Mountain" star has been linked to the country sweetheart for the last few months and the couple was snapped together for the first time over the Thanksgiving holiday.
The pair has so far refused to comment on its new romance and, when Gyllenhaal was quizzed about who he would be taking as his date to the Golden Globes in January 2011, he laughed off the question, hinting he was taking everything - including his love life - in his stride.
He tells USA Today, "Dude, I didn't think I was getting nominated! It's going to be a long, slow burn for me. I'm not rushing into anything!" On Tuesday, December 14, Gyllenhaal landed a nomination for Best Actor (Musical or Comedy) for his performance in "Love and Other Drugs".
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl