Jake Gyllenhaal on His Love Life: I'm Not Rushing Anything
Actor Jake Gyllenhaal is taking his rumored relationship with singer Taylor Swift slow, insisting he's "not rushing into anything". The "Brokeback Mountain" star has been linked to the country sweetheart for the last few months and the couple was snapped together for the first time over the Thanksgiving holiday.
The pair has so far refused to comment on its new romance and, when Gyllenhaal was quizzed about who he would be taking as his date to the Golden Globes in January 2011, he laughed off the question, hinting he was taking everything - including his love life - in his stride.
He tells USA Today, "Dude, I didn't think I was getting nominated! It's going to be a long, slow burn for me. I'm not rushing into anything!" On Tuesday, December 14, Gyllenhaal landed a nomination for Best Actor (Musical or Comedy) for his performance in "Love and Other Drugs".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences