Jake Gyllenhaal on His Love Life: I'm Not Rushing Anything
Actor Jake Gyllenhaal is taking his rumored relationship with singer Taylor Swift slow, insisting he's "not rushing into anything". The "Brokeback Mountain" star has been linked to the country sweetheart for the last few months and the couple was snapped together for the first time over the Thanksgiving holiday.
The pair has so far refused to comment on its new romance and, when Gyllenhaal was quizzed about who he would be taking as his date to the Golden Globes in January 2011, he laughed off the question, hinting he was taking everything - including his love life - in his stride.
He tells USA Today, "Dude, I didn't think I was getting nominated! It's going to be a long, slow burn for me. I'm not rushing into anything!" On Tuesday, December 14, Gyllenhaal landed a nomination for Best Actor (Musical or Comedy) for his performance in "Love and Other Drugs".
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked