Jake Gyllenhaal on His Love Life: I'm Not Rushing Anything
Actor Jake Gyllenhaal is taking his rumored relationship with singer Taylor Swift slow, insisting he's "not rushing into anything". The "Brokeback Mountain" star has been linked to the country sweetheart for the last few months and the couple was snapped together for the first time over the Thanksgiving holiday.
The pair has so far refused to comment on its new romance and, when Gyllenhaal was quizzed about who he would be taking as his date to the Golden Globes in January 2011, he laughed off the question, hinting he was taking everything - including his love life - in his stride.
He tells USA Today, "Dude, I didn't think I was getting nominated! It's going to be a long, slow burn for me. I'm not rushing into anything!" On Tuesday, December 14, Gyllenhaal landed a nomination for Best Actor (Musical or Comedy) for his performance in "Love and Other Drugs".
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama