Jake Gyllenhaal on His Love Life: I'm Not Rushing Anything
Actor Jake Gyllenhaal is taking his rumored relationship with singer Taylor Swift slow, insisting he's "not rushing into anything". The "Brokeback Mountain" star has been linked to the country sweetheart for the last few months and the couple was snapped together for the first time over the Thanksgiving holiday.
The pair has so far refused to comment on its new romance and, when Gyllenhaal was quizzed about who he would be taking as his date to the Golden Globes in January 2011, he laughed off the question, hinting he was taking everything - including his love life - in his stride.
He tells USA Today, "Dude, I didn't think I was getting nominated! It's going to be a long, slow burn for me. I'm not rushing into anything!" On Tuesday, December 14, Gyllenhaal landed a nomination for Best Actor (Musical or Comedy) for his performance in "Love and Other Drugs".
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones