Michael Madsen Sued for Walking Away From 'Vigilante'
Michael Madsen has been hit with a lawsuit from director Douglas Green over allegations the actor pulled out of a new movie. Green claims the "Reservoir Dogs" star had agreed to a role in his project "Vigilante" and accepted an initial $20,000 fee.
The director alleges Madsen demanded a further $20,000 before filming began but walked away from the movie when Green refused. Green has filed legal papers against Madsen for breach of contract and he's demanding more than $100,000 in damages, according to TMZ.com.
The actor's representative tells the website Madsen is planning to file a counter-suit because he was allegedly never paid the balance of money owed to him.
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?