Michael Madsen Sued for Walking Away From 'Vigilante'
Michael Madsen has been hit with a lawsuit from director Douglas Green over allegations the actor pulled out of a new movie. Green claims the "Reservoir Dogs" star had agreed to a role in his project "Vigilante" and accepted an initial $20,000 fee.
The director alleges Madsen demanded a further $20,000 before filming began but walked away from the movie when Green refused. Green has filed legal papers against Madsen for breach of contract and he's demanding more than $100,000 in damages, according to TMZ.com.
The actor's representative tells the website Madsen is planning to file a counter-suit because he was allegedly never paid the balance of money owed to him.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger