Michael Madsen Sued for Walking Away From 'Vigilante'
Michael Madsen has been hit with a lawsuit from director Douglas Green over allegations the actor pulled out of a new movie. Green claims the "Reservoir Dogs" star had agreed to a role in his project "Vigilante" and accepted an initial $20,000 fee.
The director alleges Madsen demanded a further $20,000 before filming began but walked away from the movie when Green refused. Green has filed legal papers against Madsen for breach of contract and he's demanding more than $100,000 in damages, according to TMZ.com.
The actor's representative tells the website Madsen is planning to file a counter-suit because he was allegedly never paid the balance of money owed to him.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked