Michael Madsen Sued for Walking Away From 'Vigilante'
Michael Madsen has been hit with a lawsuit from director Douglas Green over allegations the actor pulled out of a new movie. Green claims the "Reservoir Dogs" star had agreed to a role in his project "Vigilante" and accepted an initial $20,000 fee.
The director alleges Madsen demanded a further $20,000 before filming began but walked away from the movie when Green refused. Green has filed legal papers against Madsen for breach of contract and he's demanding more than $100,000 in damages, according to TMZ.com.
The actor's representative tells the website Madsen is planning to file a counter-suit because he was allegedly never paid the balance of money owed to him.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift