Pics: Oprah Winfrey's Visit to Australia
Oprah Winfrey was treated to a massive party and fireworks display in Sydney over the weekend to celebrate her talk show heading to Australia for two episodes next week. The media mogul shocked 300 audience members in September by announcing she was flying them all Down Under to celebrate her 25th and final season of the Oprah show.
She jetted out to Australia earlier this week and a huge bash was thrown in her honor at Sydney Harbor. The lavish party was hosted by New South Wales' premier Kristina Kenneally and the entertainment was provided by singer Guy Sebastian before the fireworks display.
Winfrey told reporters, "I just love it (in Sydney) and my highlight is the people really... I just feel absolutely embraced by the people, so much so that I said to the prime minister, 'Do you all have friendly school to go to?', and I really do mean that, it seems to be genuine friendly. It's like everyone went to Disney class."
Oprah Checks Out The Views of Sydney Harbour from Her Balcony:
Oprah Arrives by Private Jet for Her Two 'Ultimate Australian Adventure' Shows Taping:
Oprah Celebrated Climbing The Sydney Harbour Bridge with 249 Other People:
Oprah Conducts an Inspection of The Film Set:
Oprah Skippers A Yacht with Russell Crowe on Sydney Harbour:
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion