Darius McCrary Slapped With Restraining Order Against Estranged Wife
"Family Matters" star Darius McCrary has been ordered to stay away from his estranged wife following allegations of domestic abuse. The TV star, best known for his role as Eddie Winslow in the hit 1990s series, split from hip-hop video vixen Karrine Steffans earlier this year.
She recently filed papers in a Los Angeles court accusing McCrary of beating her with a belt in front of her son in February and then attacking her again in public in November. A judge has granted Steffans' request for a temporary restraining order.
Now, the actor has to stay at least 100 yards away from her. She will return to court next week to ask for the order to be made permanent, according to TMZ.com.
- Twitter Users Are Begging Marvel to Give Captain America a Boyfriend
- Amy Schumer Blasts Body Shaming 'Trolls': 'I Think I Look Strong and Healthy'
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary