Darius McCrary Slapped With Restraining Order Against Estranged Wife
"Family Matters" star Darius McCrary has been ordered to stay away from his estranged wife following allegations of domestic abuse. The TV star, best known for his role as Eddie Winslow in the hit 1990s series, split from hip-hop video vixen Karrine Steffans earlier this year.
She recently filed papers in a Los Angeles court accusing McCrary of beating her with a belt in front of her son in February and then attacking her again in public in November. A judge has granted Steffans' request for a temporary restraining order.
Now, the actor has to stay at least 100 yards away from her. She will return to court next week to ask for the order to be made permanent, according to TMZ.com.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy