Darius McCrary Slapped With Restraining Order Against Estranged Wife
"Family Matters" star Darius McCrary has been ordered to stay away from his estranged wife following allegations of domestic abuse. The TV star, best known for his role as Eddie Winslow in the hit 1990s series, split from hip-hop video vixen Karrine Steffans earlier this year.
She recently filed papers in a Los Angeles court accusing McCrary of beating her with a belt in front of her son in February and then attacking her again in public in November. A judge has granted Steffans' request for a temporary restraining order.
Now, the actor has to stay at least 100 yards away from her. She will return to court next week to ask for the order to be made permanent, according to TMZ.com.
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower