Darius McCrary Slapped With Restraining Order Against Estranged Wife
"Family Matters" star Darius McCrary has been ordered to stay away from his estranged wife following allegations of domestic abuse. The TV star, best known for his role as Eddie Winslow in the hit 1990s series, split from hip-hop video vixen Karrine Steffans earlier this year.
She recently filed papers in a Los Angeles court accusing McCrary of beating her with a belt in front of her son in February and then attacking her again in public in November. A judge has granted Steffans' request for a temporary restraining order.
Now, the actor has to stay at least 100 yards away from her. She will return to court next week to ask for the order to be made permanent, according to TMZ.com.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation