Darius McCrary Slapped With Restraining Order Against Estranged Wife
"Family Matters" star Darius McCrary has been ordered to stay away from his estranged wife following allegations of domestic abuse. The TV star, best known for his role as Eddie Winslow in the hit 1990s series, split from hip-hop video vixen Karrine Steffans earlier this year.
She recently filed papers in a Los Angeles court accusing McCrary of beating her with a belt in front of her son in February and then attacking her again in public in November. A judge has granted Steffans' request for a temporary restraining order.
Now, the actor has to stay at least 100 yards away from her. She will return to court next week to ask for the order to be made permanent, according to TMZ.com.
- 'Teen Mom' Star Amber Portwood Confirms Sex Tape Negotiations
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Butt and Sideboob in Another Yacht Date With Younes Bendjima
- NBC Pushes Jennifer Lopez's 'Bye Bye Birdie Live!' to 2018
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless in New Sultry Selfie
- Report: Emma Watson Getting Married in Big Sur This Summer
- See Hilarious Horror-Themed Memes of Trump's Awkward Photo With Pope Francis
- New Beau? Mischa Barton Caught Getting Handsy With Mystery Man in Cannes
- HBO Renews 'Veep' and 'Silicon Valley' for 2017-2018 Seasons