Shaun Ryder Beaten by Stacey Solomon on 'Get Me Out of Here!'
Rocker Shaun Ryder has finished in second place on U.K. reality TV show "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!". The Happy Mondays frontman spent three weeks living in the Australian jungle with fellow stars including former "Bond" girl Britt Ekland and Olympic gold medalist Linford Christie.
He came second in the viewers' final vote on Saturday, December 4, losing out to former "The X Factor" finalist Stacey Solomon. During his time on the show, Ryder had to be treated by medics after he was bitten on the hand by a snake. In an interview with hosts Ant and Dec after the finale, Ryder said of the snake, "I wanted to pull it out and smash it to bits, [but] it's an animal, you know what I mean?"
He also said that he wouldn't think about living in a jungle anymore. "I didn't think there'd be one enjoyable moment in the whole of the thing," he stated. "I didn't even think I'd stay the week."
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video