Shaun Ryder Beaten by Stacey Solomon on 'Get Me Out of Here!'
Rocker Shaun Ryder has finished in second place on U.K. reality TV show "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!". The Happy Mondays frontman spent three weeks living in the Australian jungle with fellow stars including former "Bond" girl Britt Ekland and Olympic gold medalist Linford Christie.
He came second in the viewers' final vote on Saturday, December 4, losing out to former "The X Factor" finalist Stacey Solomon. During his time on the show, Ryder had to be treated by medics after he was bitten on the hand by a snake. In an interview with hosts Ant and Dec after the finale, Ryder said of the snake, "I wanted to pull it out and smash it to bits, [but] it's an animal, you know what I mean?"
He also said that he wouldn't think about living in a jungle anymore. "I didn't think there'd be one enjoyable moment in the whole of the thing," he stated. "I didn't even think I'd stay the week."
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'