Shaun Ryder Beaten by Stacey Solomon on 'Get Me Out of Here!'
Rocker Shaun Ryder has finished in second place on U.K. reality TV show "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!". The Happy Mondays frontman spent three weeks living in the Australian jungle with fellow stars including former "Bond" girl Britt Ekland and Olympic gold medalist Linford Christie.
He came second in the viewers' final vote on Saturday, December 4, losing out to former "The X Factor" finalist Stacey Solomon. During his time on the show, Ryder had to be treated by medics after he was bitten on the hand by a snake. In an interview with hosts Ant and Dec after the finale, Ryder said of the snake, "I wanted to pull it out and smash it to bits, [but] it's an animal, you know what I mean?"
He also said that he wouldn't think about living in a jungle anymore. "I didn't think there'd be one enjoyable moment in the whole of the thing," he stated. "I didn't even think I'd stay the week."
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway
- Big Bang's T.O.P Pleads Guilty to Illegal Marijuana Use: 'I Am Sincerely Embarrassed'
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story', '10 Cloverfield Lane' Are Big Winners in Film
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Adele Says She May Never Go on Tour Again
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women