Shaun Ryder Beaten by Stacey Solomon on 'Get Me Out of Here!'
Rocker Shaun Ryder has finished in second place on U.K. reality TV show "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!". The Happy Mondays frontman spent three weeks living in the Australian jungle with fellow stars including former "Bond" girl Britt Ekland and Olympic gold medalist Linford Christie.
He came second in the viewers' final vote on Saturday, December 4, losing out to former "The X Factor" finalist Stacey Solomon. During his time on the show, Ryder had to be treated by medics after he was bitten on the hand by a snake. In an interview with hosts Ant and Dec after the finale, Ryder said of the snake, "I wanted to pull it out and smash it to bits, [but] it's an animal, you know what I mean?"
He also said that he wouldn't think about living in a jungle anymore. "I didn't think there'd be one enjoyable moment in the whole of the thing," he stated. "I didn't even think I'd stay the week."
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof