Shaun Ryder Beaten by Stacey Solomon on 'Get Me Out of Here!'
Rocker Shaun Ryder has finished in second place on U.K. reality TV show "I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!". The Happy Mondays frontman spent three weeks living in the Australian jungle with fellow stars including former "Bond" girl Britt Ekland and Olympic gold medalist Linford Christie.
He came second in the viewers' final vote on Saturday, December 4, losing out to former "The X Factor" finalist Stacey Solomon. During his time on the show, Ryder had to be treated by medics after he was bitten on the hand by a snake. In an interview with hosts Ant and Dec after the finale, Ryder said of the snake, "I wanted to pull it out and smash it to bits, [but] it's an animal, you know what I mean?"
He also said that he wouldn't think about living in a jungle anymore. "I didn't think there'd be one enjoyable moment in the whole of the thing," he stated. "I didn't even think I'd stay the week."
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover