Michael Douglas Visited Amusement Park in Wheelchair
Michael Douglas showed the strain of his cancer battle after resorting to an electronic wheelchair for a day out at an amusement park with his family. The "Wall Street" star looked to be the picture of health as he posed for official photos during a visit to Disney World in Florida with wife Catherine Zeta-Jones and their two young children, Dylan, 10, and Carys, seven, last week.
But the action-packed trip took its toll on the actor - behind-the-scenes photos of the star showed him looking worn out and using a mobility scooter to tour The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando. A park source tells British newspaper The Sun, "While Michael made every effort, it took a severe physical toll on him."
The 66-year-old Oscar winner underwent radiation and chemotherapy treatment for throat cancer in October.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance