Michael Douglas Visited Amusement Park in Wheelchair
Michael Douglas showed the strain of his cancer battle after resorting to an electronic wheelchair for a day out at an amusement park with his family. The "Wall Street" star looked to be the picture of health as he posed for official photos during a visit to Disney World in Florida with wife Catherine Zeta-Jones and their two young children, Dylan, 10, and Carys, seven, last week.
But the action-packed trip took its toll on the actor - behind-the-scenes photos of the star showed him looking worn out and using a mobility scooter to tour The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando. A park source tells British newspaper The Sun, "While Michael made every effort, it took a severe physical toll on him."
The 66-year-old Oscar winner underwent radiation and chemotherapy treatment for throat cancer in October.
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner