Michael Douglas Visited Amusement Park in Wheelchair
Michael Douglas showed the strain of his cancer battle after resorting to an electronic wheelchair for a day out at an amusement park with his family. The "Wall Street" star looked to be the picture of health as he posed for official photos during a visit to Disney World in Florida with wife Catherine Zeta-Jones and their two young children, Dylan, 10, and Carys, seven, last week.
But the action-packed trip took its toll on the actor - behind-the-scenes photos of the star showed him looking worn out and using a mobility scooter to tour The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando. A park source tells British newspaper The Sun, "While Michael made every effort, it took a severe physical toll on him."
The 66-year-old Oscar winner underwent radiation and chemotherapy treatment for throat cancer in October.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars