Michael Douglas Visited Amusement Park in Wheelchair
Michael Douglas showed the strain of his cancer battle after resorting to an electronic wheelchair for a day out at an amusement park with his family. The "Wall Street" star looked to be the picture of health as he posed for official photos during a visit to Disney World in Florida with wife Catherine Zeta-Jones and their two young children, Dylan, 10, and Carys, seven, last week.
But the action-packed trip took its toll on the actor - behind-the-scenes photos of the star showed him looking worn out and using a mobility scooter to tour The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando. A park source tells British newspaper The Sun, "While Michael made every effort, it took a severe physical toll on him."
The 66-year-old Oscar winner underwent radiation and chemotherapy treatment for throat cancer in October.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!