Michael Douglas Visited Amusement Park in Wheelchair
Michael Douglas showed the strain of his cancer battle after resorting to an electronic wheelchair for a day out at an amusement park with his family. The "Wall Street" star looked to be the picture of health as he posed for official photos during a visit to Disney World in Florida with wife Catherine Zeta-Jones and their two young children, Dylan, 10, and Carys, seven, last week.
But the action-packed trip took its toll on the actor - behind-the-scenes photos of the star showed him looking worn out and using a mobility scooter to tour The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando. A park source tells British newspaper The Sun, "While Michael made every effort, it took a severe physical toll on him."
The 66-year-old Oscar winner underwent radiation and chemotherapy treatment for throat cancer in October.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video