Take That Receive $3 Million Bonus From Label Bosses
British band Take That will ring in the New Year with a massive pay day - they're reportedly set for a $3 million bonus and will celebrate with a special gig for record company bosses. Robbie Williams recently rejoined the group for an album and an upcoming 2011 tour, marking their first full shows with the original line-up since the "Angels" hitmaker left in 1995.
Now they're set to put on a massive concert in Barbados on New Year's Eve as part of a private party for bosses at record label Universal - and they will pocket a huge end-of-year bonus ahead of their reunion tour, according to Britain's Daily Mirror.
A source tells the publication, "The lads have had arguably the best year in their 20-year history, and bosses wanted to celebrate with a truly memorable party. It's all top secret. No one's been told the precise venue yet - just that it will be beach-side, somewhere on the west coast. The boys are really looking forward to it and will use the evening to showcase some ideas for next year's tour."
"They won't just be standing up and crooning a few ballads. It's going to be a huge production, no expense spared."
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot