Take That Receive $3 Million Bonus From Label Bosses
British band Take That will ring in the New Year with a massive pay day - they're reportedly set for a $3 million bonus and will celebrate with a special gig for record company bosses. Robbie Williams recently rejoined the group for an album and an upcoming 2011 tour, marking their first full shows with the original line-up since the "Angels" hitmaker left in 1995.
Now they're set to put on a massive concert in Barbados on New Year's Eve as part of a private party for bosses at record label Universal - and they will pocket a huge end-of-year bonus ahead of their reunion tour, according to Britain's Daily Mirror.
A source tells the publication, "The lads have had arguably the best year in their 20-year history, and bosses wanted to celebrate with a truly memorable party. It's all top secret. No one's been told the precise venue yet - just that it will be beach-side, somewhere on the west coast. The boys are really looking forward to it and will use the evening to showcase some ideas for next year's tour."
"They won't just be standing up and crooning a few ballads. It's going to be a huge production, no expense spared."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns