Bing Crosby's Widow Seriously Injured in Car Crash
Bing Crosby's widow was seriously injured in a car crash in California which killed her second husband in November, according to a new report. Kathryn Crosby and Maurice William Sullivan were traveling just east of Placerville on November 4 when the vehicle left the road, struck a large boulder and rolled over several times.
Sullivan, 85, was thrown from the vehicle and died from his injuries, according to California Highway Patrol spokesman Dan Stark. Former actress Kathryn, 77, was left with major injuries and was flown to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno, Nevada, reports the Associated Press.
Robert Bader, the vice president of marketing and production for Bing Crosby Enterprises, reveals Kathryn is currently "doing well" in hospital. Officials plan to talk to the star to establish the circumstances of the crash.
Stark says, "We may do some follow-up with her to determine the events that led up to the accident." Kathryn married Sullivan in 2000, following the death of Crosby, her husband of 20 years, in 1977.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation