Bing Crosby's Widow Seriously Injured in Car Crash
Bing Crosby's widow was seriously injured in a car crash in California which killed her second husband in November, according to a new report. Kathryn Crosby and Maurice William Sullivan were traveling just east of Placerville on November 4 when the vehicle left the road, struck a large boulder and rolled over several times.
Sullivan, 85, was thrown from the vehicle and died from his injuries, according to California Highway Patrol spokesman Dan Stark. Former actress Kathryn, 77, was left with major injuries and was flown to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno, Nevada, reports the Associated Press.
Robert Bader, the vice president of marketing and production for Bing Crosby Enterprises, reveals Kathryn is currently "doing well" in hospital. Officials plan to talk to the star to establish the circumstances of the crash.
Stark says, "We may do some follow-up with her to determine the events that led up to the accident." Kathryn married Sullivan in 2000, following the death of Crosby, her husband of 20 years, in 1977.
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby
- Ricky Gervais Is Back as David Brent in Hilarious 'Lady Gypsy' Music Video
- You'll Finally Get to Know More About This 'Gilmore Girls' Character on the Netflix Revival
- Chris Brown Kicked Out of Villa in Ibiza After Covering It in Urine and Vomit
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Enjoy Movie Date in L.A.
- Watch Fergie's 'M.I.L.F. $' Music Video Starring Kim Kardashian and Chrissy Teigen
- Justin Bieber Posts Cryptic Message About Relationship, Says He'd 'Rather Be Lonely'