Bing Crosby's Widow Seriously Injured in Car Crash
Bing Crosby's widow was seriously injured in a car crash in California which killed her second husband in November, according to a new report. Kathryn Crosby and Maurice William Sullivan were traveling just east of Placerville on November 4 when the vehicle left the road, struck a large boulder and rolled over several times.
Sullivan, 85, was thrown from the vehicle and died from his injuries, according to California Highway Patrol spokesman Dan Stark. Former actress Kathryn, 77, was left with major injuries and was flown to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno, Nevada, reports the Associated Press.
Robert Bader, the vice president of marketing and production for Bing Crosby Enterprises, reveals Kathryn is currently "doing well" in hospital. Officials plan to talk to the star to establish the circumstances of the crash.
Stark says, "We may do some follow-up with her to determine the events that led up to the accident." Kathryn married Sullivan in 2000, following the death of Crosby, her husband of 20 years, in 1977.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia