Bing Crosby's Widow Seriously Injured in Car Crash
Bing Crosby's widow was seriously injured in a car crash in California which killed her second husband in November, according to a new report. Kathryn Crosby and Maurice William Sullivan were traveling just east of Placerville on November 4 when the vehicle left the road, struck a large boulder and rolled over several times.
Sullivan, 85, was thrown from the vehicle and died from his injuries, according to California Highway Patrol spokesman Dan Stark. Former actress Kathryn, 77, was left with major injuries and was flown to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno, Nevada, reports the Associated Press.
Robert Bader, the vice president of marketing and production for Bing Crosby Enterprises, reveals Kathryn is currently "doing well" in hospital. Officials plan to talk to the star to establish the circumstances of the crash.
Stark says, "We may do some follow-up with her to determine the events that led up to the accident." Kathryn married Sullivan in 2000, following the death of Crosby, her husband of 20 years, in 1977.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'