Kevin Costner Working on a Cartoon TV Series
Movie star Kevin Costner is drawing up plans to launch his own animated TV series. "The Bodyguard" actor has developed a cartoon with a group of pals and is currently trying to find a backer to finance the project.
Costner is adamant fans will love his idea as he has taken inspiration from the works of sci-fi legend Jules Verne, English literature icon Charles Dickens and Arabian folklore. He tells Entertainment Weekly, "I've developed a cartoon with a group of guys that I hope will see the light of day. It's very literate. I think that's why it's having so much trouble."
"I'm trying to find the right financing to put it forward. It probably represents about 50 hours of content. It's swashbuckling, it's violent, it's acidic. It's really cool. It'd be as if you were on an island, and you found three books: One was Jules Verne, one was Charles Dickens, and one was maybe Arabian Nights."
"It's high adventure and it's not based on any source material. It would start off as a series, but it would quickly mould into a feature because of the way it could be cast."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3