Kelly Brook to Focus on Herself After Splitting From Danny Cipriani
British actress/model Kelly Brook has vowed to remain single for a while following her summer split from rugby hunk Danny Cipriani - because she's been in long-term relationships since she was a teenager. The 31 year old and Cipriani broke up after two years together, and the beauty has since been linked with "Glee" star Matthew Morrison and another rugby player, Thom Evans.
But Brooke, who dated Jason Statham for seven years from the age of 17 and subsequently spent three years with Billy Zane, insists she is enjoying life as a single lady. She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I decided in the summer that it's better for me to focus on myself for a bit, and do what I want to do."
"I met Jason Statham when I was 17 and went out with him for seven years. Then I went straight into a three-year relationship with Billy Zane. I was single for two months, and then I met Danny and I was with him for two years. So this is perfect. It's not like I don't want to be with people. I just needed a bit of time because I've never really been on my own."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video