Kelly Brook to Focus on Herself After Splitting From Danny Cipriani
British actress/model Kelly Brook has vowed to remain single for a while following her summer split from rugby hunk Danny Cipriani - because she's been in long-term relationships since she was a teenager. The 31 year old and Cipriani broke up after two years together, and the beauty has since been linked with "Glee" star Matthew Morrison and another rugby player, Thom Evans.
But Brooke, who dated Jason Statham for seven years from the age of 17 and subsequently spent three years with Billy Zane, insists she is enjoying life as a single lady. She tells Britain's Hello! magazine, "I decided in the summer that it's better for me to focus on myself for a bit, and do what I want to do."
"I met Jason Statham when I was 17 and went out with him for seven years. Then I went straight into a three-year relationship with Billy Zane. I was single for two months, and then I met Danny and I was with him for two years. So this is perfect. It's not like I don't want to be with people. I just needed a bit of time because I've never really been on my own."
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes