Murderdolls Cancel Tour Due to 'Family Emergency'
Heavy metal band Murderdolls has scrapped its entire U.S. tour due to an "unforeseeable family emergency". The group, featuring former Slipknot guitarist Joey Jordison, was due to hit the road in December for its "Violent Night, Deadly Night" shows, but the upcoming dates - including gigs in Detroit, Michigan, New York and Boston, Massachusetts - have been canceled as a result of the personal crisis.
In a statement, the rockers say, "Due to an unforeseeable family emergency, Murderdolls have been forced to cancel the upcoming 'Violent Night, Deadly Night' tour. These decisions are never easy to make and we did everything we could to keep from having to cancel, but this was unavoidable. We'll do our best to make up the dates in 2011. For those who bought tickets, refunds are available from point of purchase. Sorry, ghoulscouts, but we'll see you all soon!"
As WENN went to press, it was not known which member of the Murderdolls was forced to bow out of the concerts.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic