Murderdolls Cancel Tour Due to 'Family Emergency'
Heavy metal band Murderdolls has scrapped its entire U.S. tour due to an "unforeseeable family emergency". The group, featuring former Slipknot guitarist Joey Jordison, was due to hit the road in December for its "Violent Night, Deadly Night" shows, but the upcoming dates - including gigs in Detroit, Michigan, New York and Boston, Massachusetts - have been canceled as a result of the personal crisis.
In a statement, the rockers say, "Due to an unforeseeable family emergency, Murderdolls have been forced to cancel the upcoming 'Violent Night, Deadly Night' tour. These decisions are never easy to make and we did everything we could to keep from having to cancel, but this was unavoidable. We'll do our best to make up the dates in 2011. For those who bought tickets, refunds are available from point of purchase. Sorry, ghoulscouts, but we'll see you all soon!"
As WENN went to press, it was not known which member of the Murderdolls was forced to bow out of the concerts.
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer