Murderdolls Cancel Tour Due to 'Family Emergency'
Heavy metal band Murderdolls has scrapped its entire U.S. tour due to an "unforeseeable family emergency". The group, featuring former Slipknot guitarist Joey Jordison, was due to hit the road in December for its "Violent Night, Deadly Night" shows, but the upcoming dates - including gigs in Detroit, Michigan, New York and Boston, Massachusetts - have been canceled as a result of the personal crisis.
In a statement, the rockers say, "Due to an unforeseeable family emergency, Murderdolls have been forced to cancel the upcoming 'Violent Night, Deadly Night' tour. These decisions are never easy to make and we did everything we could to keep from having to cancel, but this was unavoidable. We'll do our best to make up the dates in 2011. For those who bought tickets, refunds are available from point of purchase. Sorry, ghoulscouts, but we'll see you all soon!"
As WENN went to press, it was not known which member of the Murderdolls was forced to bow out of the concerts.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked