Murderdolls Cancel Tour Due to 'Family Emergency'
Heavy metal band Murderdolls has scrapped its entire U.S. tour due to an "unforeseeable family emergency". The group, featuring former Slipknot guitarist Joey Jordison, was due to hit the road in December for its "Violent Night, Deadly Night" shows, but the upcoming dates - including gigs in Detroit, Michigan, New York and Boston, Massachusetts - have been canceled as a result of the personal crisis.
In a statement, the rockers say, "Due to an unforeseeable family emergency, Murderdolls have been forced to cancel the upcoming 'Violent Night, Deadly Night' tour. These decisions are never easy to make and we did everything we could to keep from having to cancel, but this was unavoidable. We'll do our best to make up the dates in 2011. For those who bought tickets, refunds are available from point of purchase. Sorry, ghoulscouts, but we'll see you all soon!"
As WENN went to press, it was not known which member of the Murderdolls was forced to bow out of the concerts.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger