Murderdolls Cancel Tour Due to 'Family Emergency'
Heavy metal band Murderdolls has scrapped its entire U.S. tour due to an "unforeseeable family emergency". The group, featuring former Slipknot guitarist Joey Jordison, was due to hit the road in December for its "Violent Night, Deadly Night" shows, but the upcoming dates - including gigs in Detroit, Michigan, New York and Boston, Massachusetts - have been canceled as a result of the personal crisis.
In a statement, the rockers say, "Due to an unforeseeable family emergency, Murderdolls have been forced to cancel the upcoming 'Violent Night, Deadly Night' tour. These decisions are never easy to make and we did everything we could to keep from having to cancel, but this was unavoidable. We'll do our best to make up the dates in 2011. For those who bought tickets, refunds are available from point of purchase. Sorry, ghoulscouts, but we'll see you all soon!"
As WENN went to press, it was not known which member of the Murderdolls was forced to bow out of the concerts.
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'
- Watch Lady GaGa Crowd Surf at Final 'Dive Bar Tour' Show
- Take a Look at Explosive New Trailer for 'Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk'
- Kate Beckinsale's Obsession With Penis Landed Her Daughter in Trouble at School
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'