N-Dubz Facing Legal Action for Canceling Appearance on TV Show
British hip-hop trio N-Dubz is facing legal action for allegedly canceling two scheduled appearances on U.K. TV show "Ghosthunting With..." - they've been slapped with a nine-page writ. The stars reportedly signed up to appear on presenter Yvette Fielding's spooky series, which follows celebrities visiting haunted historic venues, but twice pulled out of filming.
Bandmembers Tulisa, Dappy and Fazer are now being chased for $126,000 by executives at Fielding's television company, Antix, for damages over the missed filming dates. The damages being sought include $9,000 for Fielding's services, $2,175 for loss of deposits paid to two venues in England, $13,815 for hotel costs and $750 for food allegedly not eaten, reports Britain's The Sun.
Tulisa claims they were unable to appear on the program because she was suffering from exhaustion and has a doctor's note explaining her absence. A spokesperson for the group says, "They will fight this all the way."
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction