N-Dubz Facing Legal Action for Canceling Appearance on TV Show
British hip-hop trio N-Dubz is facing legal action for allegedly canceling two scheduled appearances on U.K. TV show "Ghosthunting With..." - they've been slapped with a nine-page writ. The stars reportedly signed up to appear on presenter Yvette Fielding's spooky series, which follows celebrities visiting haunted historic venues, but twice pulled out of filming.
Bandmembers Tulisa, Dappy and Fazer are now being chased for $126,000 by executives at Fielding's television company, Antix, for damages over the missed filming dates. The damages being sought include $9,000 for Fielding's services, $2,175 for loss of deposits paid to two venues in England, $13,815 for hotel costs and $750 for food allegedly not eaten, reports Britain's The Sun.
Tulisa claims they were unable to appear on the program because she was suffering from exhaustion and has a doctor's note explaining her absence. A spokesperson for the group says, "They will fight this all the way."
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie