N-Dubz Facing Legal Action for Canceling Appearance on TV Show
British hip-hop trio N-Dubz is facing legal action for allegedly canceling two scheduled appearances on U.K. TV show "Ghosthunting With..." - they've been slapped with a nine-page writ. The stars reportedly signed up to appear on presenter Yvette Fielding's spooky series, which follows celebrities visiting haunted historic venues, but twice pulled out of filming.
Bandmembers Tulisa, Dappy and Fazer are now being chased for $126,000 by executives at Fielding's television company, Antix, for damages over the missed filming dates. The damages being sought include $9,000 for Fielding's services, $2,175 for loss of deposits paid to two venues in England, $13,815 for hotel costs and $750 for food allegedly not eaten, reports Britain's The Sun.
Tulisa claims they were unable to appear on the program because she was suffering from exhaustion and has a doctor's note explaining her absence. A spokesperson for the group says, "They will fight this all the way."
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Flesh-Baring Outfit at Vogue 100 Festival in London
- Lil Wayne Blasts Cash Money Again Months After Reuniting With Birdman
- 'The Voice' Final Performances: Listen to the Top 4's Original Songs
- Justin Bieber Sings Taylor Swift's Song and Talks About Her First Love. Is He Mocking Her?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Long-Rumored Joint Album May Arrive Anytime Now