N-Dubz Facing Legal Action for Canceling Appearance on TV Show
British hip-hop trio N-Dubz is facing legal action for allegedly canceling two scheduled appearances on U.K. TV show "Ghosthunting With..." - they've been slapped with a nine-page writ. The stars reportedly signed up to appear on presenter Yvette Fielding's spooky series, which follows celebrities visiting haunted historic venues, but twice pulled out of filming.
Bandmembers Tulisa, Dappy and Fazer are now being chased for $126,000 by executives at Fielding's television company, Antix, for damages over the missed filming dates. The damages being sought include $9,000 for Fielding's services, $2,175 for loss of deposits paid to two venues in England, $13,815 for hotel costs and $750 for food allegedly not eaten, reports Britain's The Sun.
Tulisa claims they were unable to appear on the program because she was suffering from exhaustion and has a doctor's note explaining her absence. A spokesperson for the group says, "They will fight this all the way."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3