N-Dubz Facing Legal Action for Canceling Appearance on TV Show
British hip-hop trio N-Dubz is facing legal action for allegedly canceling two scheduled appearances on U.K. TV show "Ghosthunting With..." - they've been slapped with a nine-page writ. The stars reportedly signed up to appear on presenter Yvette Fielding's spooky series, which follows celebrities visiting haunted historic venues, but twice pulled out of filming.
Bandmembers Tulisa, Dappy and Fazer are now being chased for $126,000 by executives at Fielding's television company, Antix, for damages over the missed filming dates. The damages being sought include $9,000 for Fielding's services, $2,175 for loss of deposits paid to two venues in England, $13,815 for hotel costs and $750 for food allegedly not eaten, reports Britain's The Sun.
Tulisa claims they were unable to appear on the program because she was suffering from exhaustion and has a doctor's note explaining her absence. A spokesperson for the group says, "They will fight this all the way."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'