Emmy Nominee Glenn Douglas Packard Arrested for DUI
Actor and Emmy-nominated choreographer Glenn Douglas Packard was arrested in Miami, Florida on Wednesday, November 24 on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI). Packard was pulled over by local police while driving through the Miami Beach area on Wednesday morning.
According to the arrest report, officers observed Packard with "red and watery eyes, slurred speech, and unsteady stance". He was arrested after allegedly admitting he "only had three drinks".
Packard's blood alcohol level was below Florida's legal limit of .08, although the results of a urine test are pending. The Miami-Dade's inmate information system states Packard was being held at the Pre-Trial Detention Center on $1,000 bail as WENN went to press.
Packard earned an Emmy nomination for helping to choreograph a 2001 Michael Jackson TV special and has worked with artists including Destiny's Child, Missy Elliott, Pink and Liza Minnelli. He is also well-known for his appearances on U.S. reality show "Hogan Knows Best".
- Iggy Azalea Slams Nick Young's Baby Mama, Accuses Her of Wanting Attention and Money
- 'Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Joins 'The Flash' as Series Regular. Is He an Ally or Foe?
- Kate Hudson Bares Her Butt Again, Goes Completely Naked in This NSFW Pic
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting