Emmy Nominee Glenn Douglas Packard Arrested for DUI
Actor and Emmy-nominated choreographer Glenn Douglas Packard was arrested in Miami, Florida on Wednesday, November 24 on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI). Packard was pulled over by local police while driving through the Miami Beach area on Wednesday morning.
According to the arrest report, officers observed Packard with "red and watery eyes, slurred speech, and unsteady stance". He was arrested after allegedly admitting he "only had three drinks".
Packard's blood alcohol level was below Florida's legal limit of .08, although the results of a urine test are pending. The Miami-Dade's inmate information system states Packard was being held at the Pre-Trial Detention Center on $1,000 bail as WENN went to press.
Packard earned an Emmy nomination for helping to choreograph a 2001 Michael Jackson TV special and has worked with artists including Destiny's Child, Missy Elliott, Pink and Liza Minnelli. He is also well-known for his appearances on U.S. reality show "Hogan Knows Best".
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent