Emmy Nominee Glenn Douglas Packard Arrested for DUI
Actor and Emmy-nominated choreographer Glenn Douglas Packard was arrested in Miami, Florida on Wednesday, November 24 on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI). Packard was pulled over by local police while driving through the Miami Beach area on Wednesday morning.
According to the arrest report, officers observed Packard with "red and watery eyes, slurred speech, and unsteady stance". He was arrested after allegedly admitting he "only had three drinks".
Packard's blood alcohol level was below Florida's legal limit of .08, although the results of a urine test are pending. The Miami-Dade's inmate information system states Packard was being held at the Pre-Trial Detention Center on $1,000 bail as WENN went to press.
Packard earned an Emmy nomination for helping to choreograph a 2001 Michael Jackson TV special and has worked with artists including Destiny's Child, Missy Elliott, Pink and Liza Minnelli. He is also well-known for his appearances on U.S. reality show "Hogan Knows Best".
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special