Emmy Nominee Glenn Douglas Packard Arrested for DUI
Actor and Emmy-nominated choreographer Glenn Douglas Packard was arrested in Miami, Florida on Wednesday, November 24 on suspicion of driving under the influence (DUI). Packard was pulled over by local police while driving through the Miami Beach area on Wednesday morning.
According to the arrest report, officers observed Packard with "red and watery eyes, slurred speech, and unsteady stance". He was arrested after allegedly admitting he "only had three drinks".
Packard's blood alcohol level was below Florida's legal limit of .08, although the results of a urine test are pending. The Miami-Dade's inmate information system states Packard was being held at the Pre-Trial Detention Center on $1,000 bail as WENN went to press.
Packard earned an Emmy nomination for helping to choreograph a 2001 Michael Jackson TV special and has worked with artists including Destiny's Child, Missy Elliott, Pink and Liza Minnelli. He is also well-known for his appearances on U.S. reality show "Hogan Knows Best".
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up
- Burglar Hits Michael B. Jordan's Home, Walks Off With Cash and Jewelry
- Report: Katy Perry Is Dating Takeoff of Migos
- 'Titanic' Director Is Sued by the 'Real' Jack Dawson