Brian McFadden Dreams to Rejoin Westlife to Challenge JLS and Take That
Brian McFadden would love to re-team with Westlife to battle fellow boybands JLS and Take That - because he's tired of the Irish group's "emotive" songs losing out in the British charts.
McFadden left Westlife in 2004 to pursue a solo career and has always ruled out a reunion with the band - but he's re-thinking his decision after the four-piece's latest solo offering, "Safe", entered the U.K. singles chart at number 10 on Sunday, November 22.
The star admits he dreams of rejoining the line-up to "challenge" bands JLS and Take That, whose new singles took the first and second places, respectively, in the same chart, and "reclaim" Westlife's former chart-topping "glory". In a series of posts on his Twitter page, McFadden writes, "If I'm to be honest yes I would love to do an album with (the) boys and show JLS and Take That what we are really made of!"
"If the boys wanna challenge these newcomers I am always up for a fight. They know where I am. Armed and ready to reclaim glory! The reason I'm feeling like this is I watch my boys release an incredible emotive song and video and it play third fiddle to average."
"When will folk (give) them the credit they deserve. They are not (an) 'X Factor' band. They (are) hard working creative machine (sic) who sacrificed a lot to get here. They will always be my brothers. No matter what happens I will support them til the day they hang up the mikes."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal