Brian McFadden Dreams to Rejoin Westlife to Challenge JLS and Take That
Brian McFadden would love to re-team with Westlife to battle fellow boybands JLS and Take That - because he's tired of the Irish group's "emotive" songs losing out in the British charts.
McFadden left Westlife in 2004 to pursue a solo career and has always ruled out a reunion with the band - but he's re-thinking his decision after the four-piece's latest solo offering, "Safe", entered the U.K. singles chart at number 10 on Sunday, November 22.
The star admits he dreams of rejoining the line-up to "challenge" bands JLS and Take That, whose new singles took the first and second places, respectively, in the same chart, and "reclaim" Westlife's former chart-topping "glory". In a series of posts on his Twitter page, McFadden writes, "If I'm to be honest yes I would love to do an album with (the) boys and show JLS and Take That what we are really made of!"
"If the boys wanna challenge these newcomers I am always up for a fight. They know where I am. Armed and ready to reclaim glory! The reason I'm feeling like this is I watch my boys release an incredible emotive song and video and it play third fiddle to average."
"When will folk (give) them the credit they deserve. They are not (an) 'X Factor' band. They (are) hard working creative machine (sic) who sacrificed a lot to get here. They will always be my brothers. No matter what happens I will support them til the day they hang up the mikes."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up