Brian McFadden Dreams to Rejoin Westlife to Challenge JLS and Take That
Brian McFadden would love to re-team with Westlife to battle fellow boybands JLS and Take That - because he's tired of the Irish group's "emotive" songs losing out in the British charts.
McFadden left Westlife in 2004 to pursue a solo career and has always ruled out a reunion with the band - but he's re-thinking his decision after the four-piece's latest solo offering, "Safe", entered the U.K. singles chart at number 10 on Sunday, November 22.
The star admits he dreams of rejoining the line-up to "challenge" bands JLS and Take That, whose new singles took the first and second places, respectively, in the same chart, and "reclaim" Westlife's former chart-topping "glory". In a series of posts on his Twitter page, McFadden writes, "If I'm to be honest yes I would love to do an album with (the) boys and show JLS and Take That what we are really made of!"
"If the boys wanna challenge these newcomers I am always up for a fight. They know where I am. Armed and ready to reclaim glory! The reason I'm feeling like this is I watch my boys release an incredible emotive song and video and it play third fiddle to average."
"When will folk (give) them the credit they deserve. They are not (an) 'X Factor' band. They (are) hard working creative machine (sic) who sacrificed a lot to get here. They will always be my brothers. No matter what happens I will support them til the day they hang up the mikes."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars