Brian McFadden Dreams to Rejoin Westlife to Challenge JLS and Take That
Brian McFadden would love to re-team with Westlife to battle fellow boybands JLS and Take That - because he's tired of the Irish group's "emotive" songs losing out in the British charts.
McFadden left Westlife in 2004 to pursue a solo career and has always ruled out a reunion with the band - but he's re-thinking his decision after the four-piece's latest solo offering, "Safe", entered the U.K. singles chart at number 10 on Sunday, November 22.
The star admits he dreams of rejoining the line-up to "challenge" bands JLS and Take That, whose new singles took the first and second places, respectively, in the same chart, and "reclaim" Westlife's former chart-topping "glory". In a series of posts on his Twitter page, McFadden writes, "If I'm to be honest yes I would love to do an album with (the) boys and show JLS and Take That what we are really made of!"
"If the boys wanna challenge these newcomers I am always up for a fight. They know where I am. Armed and ready to reclaim glory! The reason I'm feeling like this is I watch my boys release an incredible emotive song and video and it play third fiddle to average."
"When will folk (give) them the credit they deserve. They are not (an) 'X Factor' band. They (are) hard working creative machine (sic) who sacrificed a lot to get here. They will always be my brothers. No matter what happens I will support them til the day they hang up the mikes."
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville