Pink Feared She Would Be 'Paralyzed' for Life After Concert Crash
Pop star Pink feared she would be "paralyzed" for life when a stage stunt went wrong at a concert in July. The singer was forced to cut short a gig in Nuremberg, Germany when a harness she used for her acrobatic act malfunctioned and sent her crashing into a metal barrier.
The "So What" hitmaker was taken to a nearby hospital, and admits she was scared she had caused permanent damage because she had no feeling in her legs. Pink tells the Associated Press, "It's hard to complain (about pain) when you're married to (motorcycle racer) Carey Hart. He basically crashes for a living."
"It hurt a lot and I was worried that I was going to be paralyzed and break my back, and I couldn't feel my legs, and then felt really embarrassed because an entire arena full of people were staring at me."
But the brave pop star, who is now pregnant with her first child, insists she didn't hesitate to return to the stage hours later, saying "I had a show the very next night, so if I wasn't paralyzed then I wasn't canceling because I don't cancel shows."
More Pink News
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle