Pink Feared She Would Be 'Paralyzed' for Life After Concert Crash
Pop star Pink feared she would be "paralyzed" for life when a stage stunt went wrong at a concert in July. The singer was forced to cut short a gig in Nuremberg, Germany when a harness she used for her acrobatic act malfunctioned and sent her crashing into a metal barrier.
The "So What" hitmaker was taken to a nearby hospital, and admits she was scared she had caused permanent damage because she had no feeling in her legs. Pink tells the Associated Press, "It's hard to complain (about pain) when you're married to (motorcycle racer) Carey Hart. He basically crashes for a living."
"It hurt a lot and I was worried that I was going to be paralyzed and break my back, and I couldn't feel my legs, and then felt really embarrassed because an entire arena full of people were staring at me."
But the brave pop star, who is now pregnant with her first child, insists she didn't hesitate to return to the stage hours later, saying "I had a show the very next night, so if I wasn't paralyzed then I wasn't canceling because I don't cancel shows."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son