Pink Feared She Would Be 'Paralyzed' for Life After Concert Crash
Pop star Pink feared she would be "paralyzed" for life when a stage stunt went wrong at a concert in July. The singer was forced to cut short a gig in Nuremberg, Germany when a harness she used for her acrobatic act malfunctioned and sent her crashing into a metal barrier.
The "So What" hitmaker was taken to a nearby hospital, and admits she was scared she had caused permanent damage because she had no feeling in her legs. Pink tells the Associated Press, "It's hard to complain (about pain) when you're married to (motorcycle racer) Carey Hart. He basically crashes for a living."
"It hurt a lot and I was worried that I was going to be paralyzed and break my back, and I couldn't feel my legs, and then felt really embarrassed because an entire arena full of people were staring at me."
But the brave pop star, who is now pregnant with her first child, insists she didn't hesitate to return to the stage hours later, saying "I had a show the very next night, so if I wasn't paralyzed then I wasn't canceling because I don't cancel shows."
More Pink News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding