Pink Feared She Would Be 'Paralyzed' for Life After Concert Crash
Pop star Pink feared she would be "paralyzed" for life when a stage stunt went wrong at a concert in July. The singer was forced to cut short a gig in Nuremberg, Germany when a harness she used for her acrobatic act malfunctioned and sent her crashing into a metal barrier.
The "So What" hitmaker was taken to a nearby hospital, and admits she was scared she had caused permanent damage because she had no feeling in her legs. Pink tells the Associated Press, "It's hard to complain (about pain) when you're married to (motorcycle racer) Carey Hart. He basically crashes for a living."
"It hurt a lot and I was worried that I was going to be paralyzed and break my back, and I couldn't feel my legs, and then felt really embarrassed because an entire arena full of people were staring at me."
But the brave pop star, who is now pregnant with her first child, insists she didn't hesitate to return to the stage hours later, saying "I had a show the very next night, so if I wasn't paralyzed then I wasn't canceling because I don't cancel shows."
More Pink News
- New Trailer for Cameron Crowe's 'Roadies' Promises Nudity and a Lot of Drama
- Here's What Chris Evans Says of Captain America's Hydra Plot Twist
- Blac Chyna's Baby Bump Is Growing! Model Bares Belly in Black Sports Bra
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Pay Lamar Odom Spousal Support
- Netflix Releases Trailer and Release Date for 'The Little Prince'
- 'Westworld' and SJP's 'Divorce' Set for Fall Premieres
- Reasons Behind Johnny Depp and Amber Heard's Divorce Are Revealed. Is She Using Him for Fame?
- Adele Hilariously Curses Onstage After Forgetting Her Own Lyrics at Concert