Pink Feared She Would Be 'Paralyzed' for Life After Concert Crash
Pop star Pink feared she would be "paralyzed" for life when a stage stunt went wrong at a concert in July. The singer was forced to cut short a gig in Nuremberg, Germany when a harness she used for her acrobatic act malfunctioned and sent her crashing into a metal barrier.
The "So What" hitmaker was taken to a nearby hospital, and admits she was scared she had caused permanent damage because she had no feeling in her legs. Pink tells the Associated Press, "It's hard to complain (about pain) when you're married to (motorcycle racer) Carey Hart. He basically crashes for a living."
"It hurt a lot and I was worried that I was going to be paralyzed and break my back, and I couldn't feel my legs, and then felt really embarrassed because an entire arena full of people were staring at me."
But the brave pop star, who is now pregnant with her first child, insists she didn't hesitate to return to the stage hours later, saying "I had a show the very next night, so if I wasn't paralyzed then I wasn't canceling because I don't cancel shows."
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'