Michelle Williams to Wed Mystery Musician Beau Soon
Michelle Williams (II) is ready to settle down with her mystery musician boyfriend, revealing marriage is "definitely" on the horizon. The singer has been dating her lover for two years, but she keeps her partner out of the spotlight.
She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I'm attached. It's been about two years now. That's a part of me that I do try to keep private. It's something I cherish. He's visiting me here (in the U.K.) but we don't parade out. I'm very happy with him. He's a very successful musician, but that's all I have to say."
When asked by the magazine's reporter whether they will wed soon, Williams replies, "Yes, definitely."
Beside talking about her wedding plan, Williams also admits that she wants to undergo laser treatment on her face because she's tired of waxing her mustache. She tells the mag, "I have to get it waxed all the time. It's so annoying. I want to get laser hair removal, but I'm scared. I have to wax it every two weeks."
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones