Michelle Williams to Wed Mystery Musician Beau Soon
Michelle Williams (II) is ready to settle down with her mystery musician boyfriend, revealing marriage is "definitely" on the horizon. The singer has been dating her lover for two years, but she keeps her partner out of the spotlight.
She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I'm attached. It's been about two years now. That's a part of me that I do try to keep private. It's something I cherish. He's visiting me here (in the U.K.) but we don't parade out. I'm very happy with him. He's a very successful musician, but that's all I have to say."
When asked by the magazine's reporter whether they will wed soon, Williams replies, "Yes, definitely."
Beside talking about her wedding plan, Williams also admits that she wants to undergo laser treatment on her face because she's tired of waxing her mustache. She tells the mag, "I have to get it waxed all the time. It's so annoying. I want to get laser hair removal, but I'm scared. I have to wax it every two weeks."
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary