Michelle Williams to Wed Mystery Musician Beau Soon
Michelle Williams (II) is ready to settle down with her mystery musician boyfriend, revealing marriage is "definitely" on the horizon. The singer has been dating her lover for two years, but she keeps her partner out of the spotlight.
She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I'm attached. It's been about two years now. That's a part of me that I do try to keep private. It's something I cherish. He's visiting me here (in the U.K.) but we don't parade out. I'm very happy with him. He's a very successful musician, but that's all I have to say."
When asked by the magazine's reporter whether they will wed soon, Williams replies, "Yes, definitely."
Beside talking about her wedding plan, Williams also admits that she wants to undergo laser treatment on her face because she's tired of waxing her mustache. She tells the mag, "I have to get it waxed all the time. It's so annoying. I want to get laser hair removal, but I'm scared. I have to wax it every two weeks."
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent