Michelle Williams to Wed Mystery Musician Beau Soon
Michelle Williams (II) is ready to settle down with her mystery musician boyfriend, revealing marriage is "definitely" on the horizon. The singer has been dating her lover for two years, but she keeps her partner out of the spotlight.
She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I'm attached. It's been about two years now. That's a part of me that I do try to keep private. It's something I cherish. He's visiting me here (in the U.K.) but we don't parade out. I'm very happy with him. He's a very successful musician, but that's all I have to say."
When asked by the magazine's reporter whether they will wed soon, Williams replies, "Yes, definitely."
Beside talking about her wedding plan, Williams also admits that she wants to undergo laser treatment on her face because she's tired of waxing her mustache. She tells the mag, "I have to get it waxed all the time. It's so annoying. I want to get laser hair removal, but I'm scared. I have to wax it every two weeks."
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty