Michelle Williams to Wed Mystery Musician Beau Soon
Michelle Williams (II) is ready to settle down with her mystery musician boyfriend, revealing marriage is "definitely" on the horizon. The singer has been dating her lover for two years, but she keeps her partner out of the spotlight.
She tells Britain's Heat magazine, "I'm attached. It's been about two years now. That's a part of me that I do try to keep private. It's something I cherish. He's visiting me here (in the U.K.) but we don't parade out. I'm very happy with him. He's a very successful musician, but that's all I have to say."
When asked by the magazine's reporter whether they will wed soon, Williams replies, "Yes, definitely."
Beside talking about her wedding plan, Williams also admits that she wants to undergo laser treatment on her face because she's tired of waxing her mustache. She tells the mag, "I have to get it waxed all the time. It's so annoying. I want to get laser hair removal, but I'm scared. I have to wax it every two weeks."
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Violent Season 7 Premiere