'Lost' Alums Announce New Projects
Matthew Fox is planning to get lost "In a Forest, Dark and Deep" as he makes his West End debut. The former "Lost" star is swapping TV for the London stage and has signed up to star in a production of Neil LaBute's psychological thriller about two siblings who take time during a stormy night to re-evaluate their troubled lives.
Fox will appear opposite "An Education" actress Olivia Williams at the British capital's Vaudeville Theatre, with previews scheduled to begin on March 3, ahead of a March 14 opening, according to Variety.
Meanwhile, Jorge Garcia is preparing to head to another island in a new drama based on America's legendary Alcatraz prison. The actor starred in all six seasons of J.J. Abrams' mystery show, about a group of plane crash survivors stranded on a desert island.
He is now set to re-team with Abrams once again in a new series called "Alcatraz", which tells the story of a number of missing prisoners and guards who reappear in the present day, according to Deadline.com. The website reports Garcia will play an Alcatraz expert helping cops unravel the mysteries of the island prison, off the coast of San Francisco, California, which was closed in 1963.
Filming is set to begin in January in San Francisco and Vancouver, Canada.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney