Demi Lovato 'Doing Well' in Rehab, Sterling Knight Says
Demi Lovato is in "good spirits" and recovering well as she tackles her personal problems in rehab, according to her "Sonny with a Chance" co-star Sterling Knight. The actor recently reached out to Lovato, who entered a rehabilitation centre last month to seek professional help for undisclosed "emotional and physical issues".
Knight admits his pal has been "overworked" and is on the road to recovery after getting the rest she needs. He tells EOnline.com, "She's doing well. She's in good spirits. I didn't want to bother her too much because I want her to get her rest. I know she's been overworked for a long time. I'm hoping she stays strong and gets through it."
"You'd rather nip it in the bud sooner than later. I know she's been real busy - almost entirely too busy for any human being, let alone a 17-year-old girl. It's nice that she's handling her stuff." Lovato has been temporarily written out of her hit Disney show but is expected to return once she is fully fit.
More Demi Lovato News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'