Demi Lovato 'Doing Well' in Rehab, Sterling Knight Says
Demi Lovato is in "good spirits" and recovering well as she tackles her personal problems in rehab, according to her "Sonny with a Chance" co-star Sterling Knight. The actor recently reached out to Lovato, who entered a rehabilitation centre last month to seek professional help for undisclosed "emotional and physical issues".
Knight admits his pal has been "overworked" and is on the road to recovery after getting the rest she needs. He tells EOnline.com, "She's doing well. She's in good spirits. I didn't want to bother her too much because I want her to get her rest. I know she's been overworked for a long time. I'm hoping she stays strong and gets through it."
"You'd rather nip it in the bud sooner than later. I know she's been real busy - almost entirely too busy for any human being, let alone a 17-year-old girl. It's nice that she's handling her stuff." Lovato has been temporarily written out of her hit Disney show but is expected to return once she is fully fit.
More Demi Lovato News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?