Demi Lovato 'Doing Well' in Rehab, Sterling Knight Says
Demi Lovato is in "good spirits" and recovering well as she tackles her personal problems in rehab, according to her "Sonny with a Chance" co-star Sterling Knight. The actor recently reached out to Lovato, who entered a rehabilitation centre last month to seek professional help for undisclosed "emotional and physical issues".
Knight admits his pal has been "overworked" and is on the road to recovery after getting the rest she needs. He tells EOnline.com, "She's doing well. She's in good spirits. I didn't want to bother her too much because I want her to get her rest. I know she's been overworked for a long time. I'm hoping she stays strong and gets through it."
"You'd rather nip it in the bud sooner than later. I know she's been real busy - almost entirely too busy for any human being, let alone a 17-year-old girl. It's nice that she's handling her stuff." Lovato has been temporarily written out of her hit Disney show but is expected to return once she is fully fit.
More Demi Lovato News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly