Ke$ha's Performance on Australian TV Deemed 'Racy'
Ke$ha's performance on a morning TV show in Australia this week provoked a storm of complaints from concerned viewers who branded her routine too "racy". The pop star took to the stage on Tuesday, November 16 morning for Australia's Sunrise breakfast show to perform her latest track "We R Who We R".
Ke$ha gyrated in ripped stockings with two scantily clad backing dancers, before climbing onto a couch as she sexily serenaded host David Koch, who was later forced to make a public apology for the star's overly-saucy show.
Kock admitted producers had been inundated with complaints about Ke$ha's set, with many viewers branding her performance too "racy", while the singer was also criticized for failing to remove a curse word from her lyrics for the morning TV audience.
More Ke$ha News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered