Ke$ha's Performance on Australian TV Deemed 'Racy'
Ke$ha's performance on a morning TV show in Australia this week provoked a storm of complaints from concerned viewers who branded her routine too "racy". The pop star took to the stage on Tuesday, November 16 morning for Australia's Sunrise breakfast show to perform her latest track "We R Who We R".
Ke$ha gyrated in ripped stockings with two scantily clad backing dancers, before climbing onto a couch as she sexily serenaded host David Koch, who was later forced to make a public apology for the star's overly-saucy show.
Kock admitted producers had been inundated with complaints about Ke$ha's set, with many viewers branding her performance too "racy", while the singer was also criticized for failing to remove a curse word from her lyrics for the morning TV audience.
More Ke$ha News
- Keshia Knight Pulliam Welcomes Baby Girl Named Ella Grace
- Kristen Wiig Joins 'Last Man on Earth' in a Mysterious Recurring Role
- 'The Voice' Execs Want Blake Shelton to Propose to Gwen Stefani On-Air
- Ed Sheeran Travels Back to His Teenage Years in Nostalgic Video for 'Castle on the Hill'
- 'American Horror Story' Crossover Season Details: Sarah Paulson Could Be Playing 18 Characters
- Kourtney Kardashian Cradles Baby Doll While Covering Her Belly in New Pic
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?