Ke$ha's Performance on Australian TV Deemed 'Racy'
Ke$ha's performance on a morning TV show in Australia this week provoked a storm of complaints from concerned viewers who branded her routine too "racy". The pop star took to the stage on Tuesday, November 16 morning for Australia's Sunrise breakfast show to perform her latest track "We R Who We R".
Ke$ha gyrated in ripped stockings with two scantily clad backing dancers, before climbing onto a couch as she sexily serenaded host David Koch, who was later forced to make a public apology for the star's overly-saucy show.
Kock admitted producers had been inundated with complaints about Ke$ha's set, with many viewers branding her performance too "racy", while the singer was also criticized for failing to remove a curse word from her lyrics for the morning TV audience.
More Ke$ha News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2