Ke$ha's Performance on Australian TV Deemed 'Racy'
Ke$ha's performance on a morning TV show in Australia this week provoked a storm of complaints from concerned viewers who branded her routine too "racy". The pop star took to the stage on Tuesday, November 16 morning for Australia's Sunrise breakfast show to perform her latest track "We R Who We R".
Ke$ha gyrated in ripped stockings with two scantily clad backing dancers, before climbing onto a couch as she sexily serenaded host David Koch, who was later forced to make a public apology for the star's overly-saucy show.
Kock admitted producers had been inundated with complaints about Ke$ha's set, with many viewers branding her performance too "racy", while the singer was also criticized for failing to remove a curse word from her lyrics for the morning TV audience.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App