Ke$ha's Performance on Australian TV Deemed 'Racy'
Ke$ha's performance on a morning TV show in Australia this week provoked a storm of complaints from concerned viewers who branded her routine too "racy". The pop star took to the stage on Tuesday, November 16 morning for Australia's Sunrise breakfast show to perform her latest track "We R Who We R".
Ke$ha gyrated in ripped stockings with two scantily clad backing dancers, before climbing onto a couch as she sexily serenaded host David Koch, who was later forced to make a public apology for the star's overly-saucy show.
Kock admitted producers had been inundated with complaints about Ke$ha's set, with many viewers branding her performance too "racy", while the singer was also criticized for failing to remove a curse word from her lyrics for the morning TV audience.
More Ke$ha News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'