Cindy Crawford Puts Sex on Regular Schedule
Cindy Crawford keeps her sex life with husband Rande Gerber healthy by scheduling time for love-making. The supermodel has been married to the businessman for 12 years and they are parents to two children.
Crawford, 44, admits work and parenthood can often get in the way of her private time with her husband, so they make sure they set aside one evening a week for a night of passion. She tells Ladies Home Journal magazine, "If you just wait for the moment to strike, you're going to have some dry spells. But even if you don't start out in the mood, once you get it going, everyone's on board."
And the brunette beauty reveals she forces her husband to talk about their marital problems before they become serious issues. She adds, "When something's wrong, I'm all about talking things out. Rande's philosophy is, 'If everything's good, why talk about it, and if it's bad, why talk about it?' "
"He sometimes says, 'Relationships aren't supposed to be this hard.' And I'll say, 'Who says?' It's so easy to want things to be happy all the time, but happiness shouldn't be the goal. It's OK not to feel happy all the time."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'