Cindy Crawford Puts Sex on Regular Schedule
Cindy Crawford keeps her sex life with husband Rande Gerber healthy by scheduling time for love-making. The supermodel has been married to the businessman for 12 years and they are parents to two children.
Crawford, 44, admits work and parenthood can often get in the way of her private time with her husband, so they make sure they set aside one evening a week for a night of passion. She tells Ladies Home Journal magazine, "If you just wait for the moment to strike, you're going to have some dry spells. But even if you don't start out in the mood, once you get it going, everyone's on board."
And the brunette beauty reveals she forces her husband to talk about their marital problems before they become serious issues. She adds, "When something's wrong, I'm all about talking things out. Rande's philosophy is, 'If everything's good, why talk about it, and if it's bad, why talk about it?' "
"He sometimes says, 'Relationships aren't supposed to be this hard.' And I'll say, 'Who says?' It's so easy to want things to be happy all the time, but happiness shouldn't be the goal. It's OK not to feel happy all the time."
More Cindy Crawford News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy