Pulp Added to 2011 Isle of Wight Line-Up
Reunited Britpop stars Pulp are to join Kings of Leon among the headliners at the 2011 Isle of Wight festival. The group, led by Jarvis Cocker, recently reformed and announced plans to perform at next summer's Wireless festival in the U.K. And now they've signed up for the Isle of Wight event too. The "Common People" hitmakers will also play at the Primavera Sound Festival in Barcelona, Spain.
Isle Of Wight Festival promoter John Giddings said, "We are proud to bring one of the world's biggest rock bands to the island on our 10th anniversary. It is an incredible way to start the weekend, I can't wait." Tickets will go on sale this Friday, November 19.
Kings of Leon will close the first night of the three-day event on June 10.
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards