Pulp Added to 2011 Isle of Wight Line-Up
Reunited Britpop stars Pulp are to join Kings of Leon among the headliners at the 2011 Isle of Wight festival. The group, led by Jarvis Cocker, recently reformed and announced plans to perform at next summer's Wireless festival in the U.K. And now they've signed up for the Isle of Wight event too. The "Common People" hitmakers will also play at the Primavera Sound Festival in Barcelona, Spain.
Isle Of Wight Festival promoter John Giddings said, "We are proud to bring one of the world's biggest rock bands to the island on our 10th anniversary. It is an incredible way to start the weekend, I can't wait." Tickets will go on sale this Friday, November 19.
Kings of Leon will close the first night of the three-day event on June 10.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna