Pulp Added to 2011 Isle of Wight Line-Up
Reunited Britpop stars Pulp are to join Kings of Leon among the headliners at the 2011 Isle of Wight festival. The group, led by Jarvis Cocker, recently reformed and announced plans to perform at next summer's Wireless festival in the U.K. And now they've signed up for the Isle of Wight event too. The "Common People" hitmakers will also play at the Primavera Sound Festival in Barcelona, Spain.
Isle Of Wight Festival promoter John Giddings said, "We are proud to bring one of the world's biggest rock bands to the island on our 10th anniversary. It is an incredible way to start the weekend, I can't wait." Tickets will go on sale this Friday, November 19.
Kings of Leon will close the first night of the three-day event on June 10.
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary