Pulp Added to 2011 Isle of Wight Line-Up
Reunited Britpop stars Pulp are to join Kings of Leon among the headliners at the 2011 Isle of Wight festival. The group, led by Jarvis Cocker, recently reformed and announced plans to perform at next summer's Wireless festival in the U.K. And now they've signed up for the Isle of Wight event too. The "Common People" hitmakers will also play at the Primavera Sound Festival in Barcelona, Spain.
Isle Of Wight Festival promoter John Giddings said, "We are proud to bring one of the world's biggest rock bands to the island on our 10th anniversary. It is an incredible way to start the weekend, I can't wait." Tickets will go on sale this Friday, November 19.
Kings of Leon will close the first night of the three-day event on June 10.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake