Pulp Added to 2011 Isle of Wight Line-Up
Reunited Britpop stars Pulp are to join Kings of Leon among the headliners at the 2011 Isle of Wight festival. The group, led by Jarvis Cocker, recently reformed and announced plans to perform at next summer's Wireless festival in the U.K. And now they've signed up for the Isle of Wight event too. The "Common People" hitmakers will also play at the Primavera Sound Festival in Barcelona, Spain.
Isle Of Wight Festival promoter John Giddings said, "We are proud to bring one of the world's biggest rock bands to the island on our 10th anniversary. It is an incredible way to start the weekend, I can't wait." Tickets will go on sale this Friday, November 19.
Kings of Leon will close the first night of the three-day event on June 10.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'