Sharon Osbourne 'Turned Into the Exorcist' When Having Dinner Date With Son Jack
Rock matriarch Sharon Osbourne caused her son Jack Osbourne to cower in embarrassment at the weekend, November 14, when she vomited during a posh dinner at a hotel owned by one of his close pals. Jack Osbourne treated his mum to a special meal at a top Hollywood hotel on Sunday and they were given VIP treatment upon their arrival at the venue.
But the mother-and-son date ended in disaster when Sharon suddenly fell ill and spewed vomit across the table after finishing her soup. Explaining the incident on her daytime chat show "The Talk", she says, "It was a great weekend but Sunday, Jack had arranged for me to go to his friend's hotel in Hollywood."
"Jack's been telling me about the rooftop garden there, he says it's like a hummingbird sanctuary and it's filled with birds and the food is really good and I've been promising to go. So Sunday he took me and when we got there there was a little table for us. The owner of the hotel came out to greet us and make sure everything was OK."
"Then the chef came out and asked what we wanted and he said, 'And I'm preparing special desserts for you'. So immediately I'm like, 'Right, I'm ready!' And it was all just absolutely lovely. And from nowhere, absolutely nowhere, I suddenly turned into the Exorcist, because I projectile (sic) across the restaurant. Jack got sprayed. The candle went out and it was smoking."
"Jack was like, 'Mum!' and he was trying to get it (vomit) off the floor... I have no idea (why) but I think I'm coming down with something. I'd only had clam chowder."
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert
- She's 'Dying'! Cher Suffers From Mystery Illness
- Charlie Hunnam Is Facing His Destiny in 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword' Latest Epic Trailer
- Watch Lana Del Rey Fly to the Moon in 'Love' Music Video
- Wiz Khalifa and Amber Rose Are Batman and Batgirl at Son's 4th Birthday Bash
- Back Together? Ellie Goulding Attends London Fashion Week Parties With Ex Dougie Poynter
- 'Supergirl' 2.14 Preview: Kara and Alex's Father Is Back