Never Shy to Bare Her Body, Jessica White Embarrassed by Arrest News
Model Jessica White was left red-faced at a recent casting call for lingerie giant Victoria's Secret after headlines of her October arrest for assault flashed up on the TV screens at the firm's New York headquarters. The catwalk beauty was charged with misdemeanor assault after allegedly clashing with a 28-year-old woman when they tried to hail the same taxi. She is accused of pulling Vanessa Kian's hair and striking her in the face as the disagreement turned ugly.
And White, who has denied starting the fight, was forced to cover her face as she stood in the elevator at the Victoria's Secret offices to hide her embarrassment as the news was broadcast on the company's TVs. But she is "hopeful" the headline-grabbing incident will soon be cleared up so she can walk tall once again.
Her lawyer, Mark Jay Heller, tells the New York Post's gossip column Page Six, "Jessica White has never been shy or embarrassed about revealing her face and body for Sports Illustrated and Victoria's Secret, but it's something different when she's being misportrayed in the news. Jessica's hopeful that the television will soon flash a news story that I favorably disposed of the criminal charges against her."
- Tom Holland Lands Lead Role in Video Game Adaptation 'Uncharted'
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS