LeAnn Rimes Congratulates Ex-Husband on New Engagement
LeAnn Rimes has taken to her Twitter.com page to congratulate her ex-husband Dean Sheremet on his new engagement. The "Blue" singer split from the dancer in 2009 after seven years of marriage when she fell in love with her TV movie co-star Eddie Cibrian.
Sheremet found out about the affair when surveillance video footage of the couple kissing in a restaurant was leaked to the media. He's since found love with photographer Sarah Silver, and Rimes showed she's still on friendly terms with her ex by 'tweeting' a message of congratulations after discovering Sheremet had proposed to the snapper.
In a post on the microblogging site, she writes, "Congrats to Dean Sheremet and Sarah Silver on your engagement! A little birdie told me the happy news last night. Wishes for a life full of happiness."
Rimes and Sheremet's divorce was finalized in June. The dancer's engagement news comes shortly after Rimes was forced to deny rumors she is planning to wed Cibrian.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...
- Check Out Details of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's 'Intimate' Dinner in Nashville