LeAnn Rimes Congratulates Ex-Husband on New Engagement
LeAnn Rimes has taken to her Twitter.com page to congratulate her ex-husband Dean Sheremet on his new engagement. The "Blue" singer split from the dancer in 2009 after seven years of marriage when she fell in love with her TV movie co-star Eddie Cibrian.
Sheremet found out about the affair when surveillance video footage of the couple kissing in a restaurant was leaked to the media. He's since found love with photographer Sarah Silver, and Rimes showed she's still on friendly terms with her ex by 'tweeting' a message of congratulations after discovering Sheremet had proposed to the snapper.
In a post on the microblogging site, she writes, "Congrats to Dean Sheremet and Sarah Silver on your engagement! A little birdie told me the happy news last night. Wishes for a life full of happiness."
Rimes and Sheremet's divorce was finalized in June. The dancer's engagement news comes shortly after Rimes was forced to deny rumors she is planning to wed Cibrian.
More LeAnn Rimes News
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels