LeAnn Rimes Congratulates Ex-Husband on New Engagement
LeAnn Rimes has taken to her Twitter.com page to congratulate her ex-husband Dean Sheremet on his new engagement. The "Blue" singer split from the dancer in 2009 after seven years of marriage when she fell in love with her TV movie co-star Eddie Cibrian.
Sheremet found out about the affair when surveillance video footage of the couple kissing in a restaurant was leaked to the media. He's since found love with photographer Sarah Silver, and Rimes showed she's still on friendly terms with her ex by 'tweeting' a message of congratulations after discovering Sheremet had proposed to the snapper.
In a post on the microblogging site, she writes, "Congrats to Dean Sheremet and Sarah Silver on your engagement! A little birdie told me the happy news last night. Wishes for a life full of happiness."
Rimes and Sheremet's divorce was finalized in June. The dancer's engagement news comes shortly after Rimes was forced to deny rumors she is planning to wed Cibrian.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign