LeAnn Rimes Congratulates Ex-Husband on New Engagement
LeAnn Rimes has taken to her Twitter.com page to congratulate her ex-husband Dean Sheremet on his new engagement. The "Blue" singer split from the dancer in 2009 after seven years of marriage when she fell in love with her TV movie co-star Eddie Cibrian.
Sheremet found out about the affair when surveillance video footage of the couple kissing in a restaurant was leaked to the media. He's since found love with photographer Sarah Silver, and Rimes showed she's still on friendly terms with her ex by 'tweeting' a message of congratulations after discovering Sheremet had proposed to the snapper.
In a post on the microblogging site, she writes, "Congrats to Dean Sheremet and Sarah Silver on your engagement! A little birdie told me the happy news last night. Wishes for a life full of happiness."
Rimes and Sheremet's divorce was finalized in June. The dancer's engagement news comes shortly after Rimes was forced to deny rumors she is planning to wed Cibrian.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics