LeAnn Rimes Congratulates Ex-Husband on New Engagement
LeAnn Rimes has taken to her Twitter.com page to congratulate her ex-husband Dean Sheremet on his new engagement. The "Blue" singer split from the dancer in 2009 after seven years of marriage when she fell in love with her TV movie co-star Eddie Cibrian.
Sheremet found out about the affair when surveillance video footage of the couple kissing in a restaurant was leaked to the media. He's since found love with photographer Sarah Silver, and Rimes showed she's still on friendly terms with her ex by 'tweeting' a message of congratulations after discovering Sheremet had proposed to the snapper.
In a post on the microblogging site, she writes, "Congrats to Dean Sheremet and Sarah Silver on your engagement! A little birdie told me the happy news last night. Wishes for a life full of happiness."
Rimes and Sheremet's divorce was finalized in June. The dancer's engagement news comes shortly after Rimes was forced to deny rumors she is planning to wed Cibrian.
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer
- Report: Lee Jong Suk to Enlist to Military Soon
- Birthday Girl Julianne Hough Ditches Bikini Top During Romantic Honeymoon
- Comic-Con: Pennywise the Clown Mutilates His Victims in 'It' New Trailer and Clips
- Halle Berry Chugs a Half Bottle of Whiskey at 'Kingsman 2' Comic-Con Panel
- Are Miranda Kerr and Husband Evan Spiegel Expecting a Baby?