Samantha Ronson Sued After Her Dog Killed Another Pooch
Celebrity DJ Samantha Ronson is facing a legal fight over her pet pooch after the dog was accused of attacking and killing a neighbor's canine in their Los Angeles apartment building. Farnouche Kamran filed suit against Ronson in Los Angeles Superior Court on Friday, November 12, claiming the DJ's little Cadillac pounced on her dog Tiger during an encounter in the hallway of their complex in August.
Kamran alleges Cadillac sunk its teeth into Tiger and the scrap became so violent, her pet died from the injuries sustained in the alleged fight. The plaintiff goes on to claim Cadillac has a history of biting and attacking other pets and their owners and accuses Ronson of failing to take appropriate action to put a stop to the incidents.
Ronson is named in the documents alongside the DJ's landlord Monica Holtzer, and the bosses of their apartment building, Empire West Homeowners, reports TMZ. Kamran is seeking $750,000 in damages, in addition to medical expenses and punitive damages, citing charges including negligence, assault and battery. A case management conference has been set for March 2, 2011.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift