Samantha Ronson Sued After Her Dog Killed Another Pooch
Celebrity DJ Samantha Ronson is facing a legal fight over her pet pooch after the dog was accused of attacking and killing a neighbor's canine in their Los Angeles apartment building. Farnouche Kamran filed suit against Ronson in Los Angeles Superior Court on Friday, November 12, claiming the DJ's little Cadillac pounced on her dog Tiger during an encounter in the hallway of their complex in August.
Kamran alleges Cadillac sunk its teeth into Tiger and the scrap became so violent, her pet died from the injuries sustained in the alleged fight. The plaintiff goes on to claim Cadillac has a history of biting and attacking other pets and their owners and accuses Ronson of failing to take appropriate action to put a stop to the incidents.
Ronson is named in the documents alongside the DJ's landlord Monica Holtzer, and the bosses of their apartment building, Empire West Homeowners, reports TMZ. Kamran is seeking $750,000 in damages, in addition to medical expenses and punitive damages, citing charges including negligence, assault and battery. A case management conference has been set for March 2, 2011.
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell