Samantha Ronson Sued After Her Dog Killed Another Pooch
Celebrity DJ Samantha Ronson is facing a legal fight over her pet pooch after the dog was accused of attacking and killing a neighbor's canine in their Los Angeles apartment building. Farnouche Kamran filed suit against Ronson in Los Angeles Superior Court on Friday, November 12, claiming the DJ's little Cadillac pounced on her dog Tiger during an encounter in the hallway of their complex in August.
Kamran alleges Cadillac sunk its teeth into Tiger and the scrap became so violent, her pet died from the injuries sustained in the alleged fight. The plaintiff goes on to claim Cadillac has a history of biting and attacking other pets and their owners and accuses Ronson of failing to take appropriate action to put a stop to the incidents.
Ronson is named in the documents alongside the DJ's landlord Monica Holtzer, and the bosses of their apartment building, Empire West Homeowners, reports TMZ. Kamran is seeking $750,000 in damages, in addition to medical expenses and punitive damages, citing charges including negligence, assault and battery. A case management conference has been set for March 2, 2011.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video