Samantha Ronson Sued After Her Dog Killed Another Pooch
Celebrity DJ Samantha Ronson is facing a legal fight over her pet pooch after the dog was accused of attacking and killing a neighbor's canine in their Los Angeles apartment building. Farnouche Kamran filed suit against Ronson in Los Angeles Superior Court on Friday, November 12, claiming the DJ's little Cadillac pounced on her dog Tiger during an encounter in the hallway of their complex in August.
Kamran alleges Cadillac sunk its teeth into Tiger and the scrap became so violent, her pet died from the injuries sustained in the alleged fight. The plaintiff goes on to claim Cadillac has a history of biting and attacking other pets and their owners and accuses Ronson of failing to take appropriate action to put a stop to the incidents.
Ronson is named in the documents alongside the DJ's landlord Monica Holtzer, and the bosses of their apartment building, Empire West Homeowners, reports TMZ. Kamran is seeking $750,000 in damages, in addition to medical expenses and punitive damages, citing charges including negligence, assault and battery. A case management conference has been set for March 2, 2011.
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio