Samantha Ronson Sued After Her Dog Killed Another Pooch
Celebrity DJ Samantha Ronson is facing a legal fight over her pet pooch after the dog was accused of attacking and killing a neighbor's canine in their Los Angeles apartment building. Farnouche Kamran filed suit against Ronson in Los Angeles Superior Court on Friday, November 12, claiming the DJ's little Cadillac pounced on her dog Tiger during an encounter in the hallway of their complex in August.
Kamran alleges Cadillac sunk its teeth into Tiger and the scrap became so violent, her pet died from the injuries sustained in the alleged fight. The plaintiff goes on to claim Cadillac has a history of biting and attacking other pets and their owners and accuses Ronson of failing to take appropriate action to put a stop to the incidents.
Ronson is named in the documents alongside the DJ's landlord Monica Holtzer, and the bosses of their apartment building, Empire West Homeowners, reports TMZ. Kamran is seeking $750,000 in damages, in addition to medical expenses and punitive damages, citing charges including negligence, assault and battery. A case management conference has been set for March 2, 2011.
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer