Demi Lovato Not Calling Her Estranged Father While in Rehab
Demi Lovato's publicist has denied reports the actress has been in contact with her estranged father from rehab - dismissing his allegations as "false claims". The Disney sensation stunned her young fans when she scrapped her tour commitments and checked into a clinic last month.
Her representatives revealed she is being treated for undisclosed "emotional and physical issues" but have vehemently denied subsequent rumours she is battling drug problems. Lawyers working for the teen have also warned her father Patrick - who left the star's mother Dianna in 1994 - to stop talking to the press, insisting, "No one speaks for Demi except for her designated representatives".
And the singer/actress' team have released another statement, slamming her father for claiming his daughter made a desperate call to him for rehab. The rep tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Not true. She hasn't spoken to her dad in a long time. He is making false claims."
More Demi Lovato News
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler