Demi Lovato Not Calling Her Estranged Father While in Rehab
Demi Lovato's publicist has denied reports the actress has been in contact with her estranged father from rehab - dismissing his allegations as "false claims". The Disney sensation stunned her young fans when she scrapped her tour commitments and checked into a clinic last month.
Her representatives revealed she is being treated for undisclosed "emotional and physical issues" but have vehemently denied subsequent rumours she is battling drug problems. Lawyers working for the teen have also warned her father Patrick - who left the star's mother Dianna in 1994 - to stop talking to the press, insisting, "No one speaks for Demi except for her designated representatives".
And the singer/actress' team have released another statement, slamming her father for claiming his daughter made a desperate call to him for rehab. The rep tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Not true. She hasn't spoken to her dad in a long time. He is making false claims."
More Demi Lovato News
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing