Demi Lovato Not Calling Her Estranged Father While in Rehab
Demi Lovato's publicist has denied reports the actress has been in contact with her estranged father from rehab - dismissing his allegations as "false claims". The Disney sensation stunned her young fans when she scrapped her tour commitments and checked into a clinic last month.
Her representatives revealed she is being treated for undisclosed "emotional and physical issues" but have vehemently denied subsequent rumours she is battling drug problems. Lawyers working for the teen have also warned her father Patrick - who left the star's mother Dianna in 1994 - to stop talking to the press, insisting, "No one speaks for Demi except for her designated representatives".
And the singer/actress' team have released another statement, slamming her father for claiming his daughter made a desperate call to him for rehab. The rep tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Not true. She hasn't spoken to her dad in a long time. He is making false claims."
More Demi Lovato News
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl