Demi Lovato Not Calling Her Estranged Father While in Rehab
Demi Lovato's publicist has denied reports the actress has been in contact with her estranged father from rehab - dismissing his allegations as "false claims". The Disney sensation stunned her young fans when she scrapped her tour commitments and checked into a clinic last month.
Her representatives revealed she is being treated for undisclosed "emotional and physical issues" but have vehemently denied subsequent rumours she is battling drug problems. Lawyers working for the teen have also warned her father Patrick - who left the star's mother Dianna in 1994 - to stop talking to the press, insisting, "No one speaks for Demi except for her designated representatives".
And the singer/actress' team have released another statement, slamming her father for claiming his daughter made a desperate call to him for rehab. The rep tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Not true. She hasn't spoken to her dad in a long time. He is making false claims."
More Demi Lovato News
- Pictures of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews' Tropical Honeymoon Surface
- See Jason Momoa and Amber Heard Together for the First Time in 'Aquaman' Set Photo
- Heidi Klum Gets Back Together With Vito Schnabel After His Cheating Scandal
- Katy Perry Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Flashes Her Underwear on Stage
- Eddie Vedder Delivers Emotional Tribute to Chris Cornell at Amsterdam Show
- Camilla Recalls 'Horrid' Time After Prince Charles Affair Was Revealed
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Sails to No. 1 at Box Office, 'Baywatch' Sinks
- Jealous Ryan Seacrest May Drop 'American Idol' Over Katy Perry's $25 Million Paycheck