Demi Lovato Not Calling Her Estranged Father While in Rehab
Demi Lovato's publicist has denied reports the actress has been in contact with her estranged father from rehab - dismissing his allegations as "false claims". The Disney sensation stunned her young fans when she scrapped her tour commitments and checked into a clinic last month.
Her representatives revealed she is being treated for undisclosed "emotional and physical issues" but have vehemently denied subsequent rumours she is battling drug problems. Lawyers working for the teen have also warned her father Patrick - who left the star's mother Dianna in 1994 - to stop talking to the press, insisting, "No one speaks for Demi except for her designated representatives".
And the singer/actress' team have released another statement, slamming her father for claiming his daughter made a desperate call to him for rehab. The rep tells New York Post gossip column Page Six, "Not true. She hasn't spoken to her dad in a long time. He is making false claims."
More Demi Lovato News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed