Lindsay Lohan Gets Work Pass From Rehab
Lindsay Lohan is set to go back to work with a photoshoot next week after moving out of rehab and into an outpatient house. The "Mean Girls" star, who has been in and out of jail and rehab this year, is spending three months with experts at California's Betty Ford clinic after failing two mandatory drug tests and violating her probation.
After completing the first phase of her treatment, Lohan has moved out of the main facility and into a Palm Springs 'sober house', where she can make supervised day trips. And doctors have been so pleased with her progress, they're allowing her to begin working again with a magazine shoot.
Her lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley says, "The move to the sober house is part of the program so that Lindsay is integrated back into society, and all the outings she's taken have been pre-approved and encouraged by program representatives. I've spoken with her counselors who say she's complying with all of the program directives."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards