Lindsay Lohan Gets Work Pass From Rehab
Lindsay Lohan is set to go back to work with a photoshoot next week after moving out of rehab and into an outpatient house. The "Mean Girls" star, who has been in and out of jail and rehab this year, is spending three months with experts at California's Betty Ford clinic after failing two mandatory drug tests and violating her probation.
After completing the first phase of her treatment, Lohan has moved out of the main facility and into a Palm Springs 'sober house', where she can make supervised day trips. And doctors have been so pleased with her progress, they're allowing her to begin working again with a magazine shoot.
Her lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley says, "The move to the sober house is part of the program so that Lindsay is integrated back into society, and all the outings she's taken have been pre-approved and encouraged by program representatives. I've spoken with her counselors who say she's complying with all of the program directives."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics