Lindsay Lohan Gets Work Pass From Rehab
Lindsay Lohan is set to go back to work with a photoshoot next week after moving out of rehab and into an outpatient house. The "Mean Girls" star, who has been in and out of jail and rehab this year, is spending three months with experts at California's Betty Ford clinic after failing two mandatory drug tests and violating her probation.
After completing the first phase of her treatment, Lohan has moved out of the main facility and into a Palm Springs 'sober house', where she can make supervised day trips. And doctors have been so pleased with her progress, they're allowing her to begin working again with a magazine shoot.
Her lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley says, "The move to the sober house is part of the program so that Lindsay is integrated back into society, and all the outings she's taken have been pre-approved and encouraged by program representatives. I've spoken with her counselors who say she's complying with all of the program directives."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music