Lindsay Lohan Gets Work Pass From Rehab
Lindsay Lohan is set to go back to work with a photoshoot next week after moving out of rehab and into an outpatient house. The "Mean Girls" star, who has been in and out of jail and rehab this year, is spending three months with experts at California's Betty Ford clinic after failing two mandatory drug tests and violating her probation.
After completing the first phase of her treatment, Lohan has moved out of the main facility and into a Palm Springs 'sober house', where she can make supervised day trips. And doctors have been so pleased with her progress, they're allowing her to begin working again with a magazine shoot.
Her lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley says, "The move to the sober house is part of the program so that Lindsay is integrated back into society, and all the outings she's taken have been pre-approved and encouraged by program representatives. I've spoken with her counselors who say she's complying with all of the program directives."
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick