Lily Allen Tweets for the First Time Since Miscarriage
Grieving Lily Allen has thanked fans for their support as she mourns the loss of her baby son - insisting their messages are helping her recover from her ordeal. The "Smile" singer suffered a devastating miscarriage last weekend, six months into her pregnancy by boyfriend Sam Cooper.
She was inundated with well-wishes from friends and fans on Twitter.com after the tragedy - and on Friday, November 5 she took to the microblogging site to tell how their support is helping her through the traumatic time.
Allen, who is thought to be recovering at her home in the west of England, writes, "Thank you for all your kind messages. I'm still very sick but the messages are helping me to be stronger. Thank you x x."
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia