Lily Allen Tweets for the First Time Since Miscarriage
Grieving Lily Allen has thanked fans for their support as she mourns the loss of her baby son - insisting their messages are helping her recover from her ordeal. The "Smile" singer suffered a devastating miscarriage last weekend, six months into her pregnancy by boyfriend Sam Cooper.
She was inundated with well-wishes from friends and fans on Twitter.com after the tragedy - and on Friday, November 5 she took to the microblogging site to tell how their support is helping her through the traumatic time.
Allen, who is thought to be recovering at her home in the west of England, writes, "Thank you for all your kind messages. I'm still very sick but the messages are helping me to be stronger. Thank you x x."
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March