Lily Allen Tweets for the First Time Since Miscarriage
Grieving Lily Allen has thanked fans for their support as she mourns the loss of her baby son - insisting their messages are helping her recover from her ordeal. The "Smile" singer suffered a devastating miscarriage last weekend, six months into her pregnancy by boyfriend Sam Cooper.
She was inundated with well-wishes from friends and fans on Twitter.com after the tragedy - and on Friday, November 5 she took to the microblogging site to tell how their support is helping her through the traumatic time.
Allen, who is thought to be recovering at her home in the west of England, writes, "Thank you for all your kind messages. I'm still very sick but the messages are helping me to be stronger. Thank you x x."
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms