Lily Allen Tweets for the First Time Since Miscarriage
Grieving Lily Allen has thanked fans for their support as she mourns the loss of her baby son - insisting their messages are helping her recover from her ordeal. The "Smile" singer suffered a devastating miscarriage last weekend, six months into her pregnancy by boyfriend Sam Cooper.
She was inundated with well-wishes from friends and fans on Twitter.com after the tragedy - and on Friday, November 5 she took to the microblogging site to tell how their support is helping her through the traumatic time.
Allen, who is thought to be recovering at her home in the west of England, writes, "Thank you for all your kind messages. I'm still very sick but the messages are helping me to be stronger. Thank you x x."
- Solange Announces New Album 'A Seat at the Table', Reveals Tracklist
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd