Lily Allen Tweets for the First Time Since Miscarriage
Grieving Lily Allen has thanked fans for their support as she mourns the loss of her baby son - insisting their messages are helping her recover from her ordeal. The "Smile" singer suffered a devastating miscarriage last weekend, six months into her pregnancy by boyfriend Sam Cooper.
She was inundated with well-wishes from friends and fans on Twitter.com after the tragedy - and on Friday, November 5 she took to the microblogging site to tell how their support is helping her through the traumatic time.
Allen, who is thought to be recovering at her home in the west of England, writes, "Thank you for all your kind messages. I'm still very sick but the messages are helping me to be stronger. Thank you x x."
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC