Mariah Carey Refuses to Put on Flats Nick Cannon Bought for Her
Mariah Carey is unhappy with her concerned husband's choice of footwear for her now she's expecting his child - not all the flat shoes he has bought her fit her sense of style. Carey's man Nick Cannon went public last week with his thoughts about his pregnant wife's footwear fetish, insisting he wanted her to climb down from her high-heels and opt for more sensible shoes now she's with child.
After a comical row with Carey on his radio show, Cannon revealed plans to go shopping for flats for his wife - and spent last weekend picking the most appropriate footwear for a pregnant woman. But Carey wasn't impressed. She says, "He's really trying to be responsible about it... He came home with all these bags and I'm looking and I'm like, 'Aw, that was really sweet!' I'm looking at them, trying to be nice... because I'm a little specific about my stuff."
"Every one of them had that thing... between the toe, like a regular flip-flop and that just doesn't work... My feet repel that." But Carey intends to get serious about starting her own flat shoe collection - and that starts with learning how to walk properly. The "Hero" singer explains, "Ever since I was little... I would walk on my tippy-toes and I didn't know why; it's just how my feet are."
More Mariah Carey News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard