Mariah Carey Refuses to Put on Flats Nick Cannon Bought for Her
Mariah Carey is unhappy with her concerned husband's choice of footwear for her now she's expecting his child - not all the flat shoes he has bought her fit her sense of style. Carey's man Nick Cannon went public last week with his thoughts about his pregnant wife's footwear fetish, insisting he wanted her to climb down from her high-heels and opt for more sensible shoes now she's with child.
After a comical row with Carey on his radio show, Cannon revealed plans to go shopping for flats for his wife - and spent last weekend picking the most appropriate footwear for a pregnant woman. But Carey wasn't impressed. She says, "He's really trying to be responsible about it... He came home with all these bags and I'm looking and I'm like, 'Aw, that was really sweet!' I'm looking at them, trying to be nice... because I'm a little specific about my stuff."
"Every one of them had that thing... between the toe, like a regular flip-flop and that just doesn't work... My feet repel that." But Carey intends to get serious about starting her own flat shoe collection - and that starts with learning how to walk properly. The "Hero" singer explains, "Ever since I was little... I would walk on my tippy-toes and I didn't know why; it's just how my feet are."
More Mariah Carey News
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges