First Transgender Man to Give Birth Considers to Become a Surrogate
Thomas Beatie, the world's first transgender man to give birth, is hoping to make history again - by becoming the world's first transgender surrogate. The 36 year old and his wife Nancy welcomed their third son in July and now Beatie has plans to get pregnant again to help couples who can't conceive.
He tells Life & Style magazine, "When I was first approached with the idea, I thought it was crazy. Then I thought about what it means and what having a family means to us. I thought, 'This is a huge deal and I'm capable of it, why not?' "
"If I can do this and help make another family fulfill their dream of having a child, then that's what I want to do." And if that plan doesn't work out, Beatie, who was a subject of an Oprah Winfrey TV expose, is hoping to have one more kid of his own, "If we don't find the right family for surrogacy, I think I have one more person inside of me."
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'