Gary Collins Is Under Investigation for Alcohol-Related Hit-and-Run
Actor Gary Collins is under investigation in Mississippi amid reports he was involved in an alcohol-related hit-and-run car accident on Tuesday night, November 2. Law enforcement sources in Jackson tell TMZ Collins was driving approximately 40 miles per hour (64.4 kilometers per hour) through the city when he struck a car, allegedly injuring a woman and her child.
The woman reportedly told police Collins got out of his car "clearly intoxicated" and fled the scene after she said cops were on the way. Collins has been arrested three prior times for driving under the influence over the last eight years.
He was found not guilty of his first charge in Mississippi in 2002 and served four days in jail after pleading no contest for a DUI charge in December 2007, following an accident that resulted in the death of another driver. The other motorist was faulted for the accident. He was charged with a third DUI in January, 2009, and pleaded no contest to the charge. He was sentenced to 120 days house arrest.
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush
- Angelina Jolie's Ambition to Become a Head of the UN Might Cause Split From Brad Pitt
- Taylor Swift Debuts New Haircut, Parties With Gwyneth Paltrow, Mick Jagger at Liberty Ross' Birthday
- Watch Performances From Rihanna, Demi Lovato, Chris Martin and More at Global Citizen Festival 2016
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos