Gary Collins Is Under Investigation for Alcohol-Related Hit-and-Run
Actor Gary Collins is under investigation in Mississippi amid reports he was involved in an alcohol-related hit-and-run car accident on Tuesday night, November 2. Law enforcement sources in Jackson tell TMZ Collins was driving approximately 40 miles per hour (64.4 kilometers per hour) through the city when he struck a car, allegedly injuring a woman and her child.
The woman reportedly told police Collins got out of his car "clearly intoxicated" and fled the scene after she said cops were on the way. Collins has been arrested three prior times for driving under the influence over the last eight years.
He was found not guilty of his first charge in Mississippi in 2002 and served four days in jail after pleading no contest for a DUI charge in December 2007, following an accident that resulted in the death of another driver. The other motorist was faulted for the accident. He was charged with a third DUI in January, 2009, and pleaded no contest to the charge. He was sentenced to 120 days house arrest.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory