Selena Gomez Is Bullied by Bloggers
Disney star Selena Gomez has opened up about her ongoing bullying hell, insisting her worst tormentors aren't fellow teens; they're cruel adults. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star admits she was picked on by school classmates when she first began acting - and the teasing forced her into homeschooling, which she admits briefly helped.
But now the 18-year-old star insists ongoing jibes from cruel parents and critical bloggers are taking their toll - and she has been forced to stop reading about herself online to avoid vicious comments.
She tells the New York Post, "I get criticized by adults who say awful things about me on the internet, things that affect me that I try not to read."
More Selena Gomez News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival