Selena Gomez Is Bullied by Bloggers
Disney star Selena Gomez has opened up about her ongoing bullying hell, insisting her worst tormentors aren't fellow teens; they're cruel adults. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star admits she was picked on by school classmates when she first began acting - and the teasing forced her into homeschooling, which she admits briefly helped.
But now the 18-year-old star insists ongoing jibes from cruel parents and critical bloggers are taking their toll - and she has been forced to stop reading about herself online to avoid vicious comments.
She tells the New York Post, "I get criticized by adults who say awful things about me on the internet, things that affect me that I try not to read."
More Selena Gomez News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard