Selena Gomez Is Bullied by Bloggers
Disney star Selena Gomez has opened up about her ongoing bullying hell, insisting her worst tormentors aren't fellow teens; they're cruel adults. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star admits she was picked on by school classmates when she first began acting - and the teasing forced her into homeschooling, which she admits briefly helped.
But now the 18-year-old star insists ongoing jibes from cruel parents and critical bloggers are taking their toll - and she has been forced to stop reading about herself online to avoid vicious comments.
She tells the New York Post, "I get criticized by adults who say awful things about me on the internet, things that affect me that I try not to read."
More Selena Gomez News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake