Selena Gomez Is Bullied by Bloggers
Disney star Selena Gomez has opened up about her ongoing bullying hell, insisting her worst tormentors aren't fellow teens; they're cruel adults. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star admits she was picked on by school classmates when she first began acting - and the teasing forced her into homeschooling, which she admits briefly helped.
But now the 18-year-old star insists ongoing jibes from cruel parents and critical bloggers are taking their toll - and she has been forced to stop reading about herself online to avoid vicious comments.
She tells the New York Post, "I get criticized by adults who say awful things about me on the internet, things that affect me that I try not to read."
More Selena Gomez News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly