Selena Gomez Is Bullied by Bloggers
Disney star Selena Gomez has opened up about her ongoing bullying hell, insisting her worst tormentors aren't fellow teens; they're cruel adults. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" star admits she was picked on by school classmates when she first began acting - and the teasing forced her into homeschooling, which she admits briefly helped.
But now the 18-year-old star insists ongoing jibes from cruel parents and critical bloggers are taking their toll - and she has been forced to stop reading about herself online to avoid vicious comments.
She tells the New York Post, "I get criticized by adults who say awful things about me on the internet, things that affect me that I try not to read."
More Selena Gomez News
- Kim Kardashian Shares How Paris Robbery Has Changed Her Life
- Vin Diesel Makes Rapping Debut With Nicky Jam at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- 'La La Land' Filmmaker Damien Chazelle to Helm Musical-Themed TV Drama
- Sylvester Stallone May Star in More Marvel Films After 'GOTG 2'
- Scott Disick Once Asked Kourtney to Marry Him With a Ring but They 'Never Spoke About It Again'
- Hailee Steinfeld Releases EDM-Tinged Song 'Most Girls' in Full
- New 'Gotham' Photo Sparks Speculation That Barbara Is Harley Quinn
- 'America's Got Talent' Books Laverne Cox as Guest Judge for Season 12