Taylor Swift Hits Back at Former Manager, Accusing Him of Harassment
Taylor Swift has stepped up a legal battle with her former manager by accusing him of deliberately making her life a misery with his litigation attempt. Dan Dymtrow, who managed Swift when she was 14 years old, filed suit in New York last month, claiming he is owed millions of dollars in commission for playing a key role in the singer's career.
He also accused the "Love Story" star's parents of delaying the signing of Swift's lucrative record deal until after he had been fired to avoid paying him any more money. Swift's attorneys have now fired back at Dymtrow, filing papers at a Manhattan court on Tuesday, November 2 alleging he has deliberately set out to upset the star.
The legal documents claim Dymtrow has repeatedly "used the litigation process to attempt to harass and cause grief" to Swift and her family, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- 'Supernatural': Mark Sheppard Won't Return as Series Regular in Season 13