Taylor Swift Hits Back at Former Manager, Accusing Him of Harassment
Taylor Swift has stepped up a legal battle with her former manager by accusing him of deliberately making her life a misery with his litigation attempt. Dan Dymtrow, who managed Swift when she was 14 years old, filed suit in New York last month, claiming he is owed millions of dollars in commission for playing a key role in the singer's career.
He also accused the "Love Story" star's parents of delaying the signing of Swift's lucrative record deal until after he had been fired to avoid paying him any more money. Swift's attorneys have now fired back at Dymtrow, filing papers at a Manhattan court on Tuesday, November 2 alleging he has deliberately set out to upset the star.
The legal documents claim Dymtrow has repeatedly "used the litigation process to attempt to harass and cause grief" to Swift and her family, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
More Taylor Swift News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'