Taylor Swift Hits Back at Former Manager, Accusing Him of Harassment
Taylor Swift has stepped up a legal battle with her former manager by accusing him of deliberately making her life a misery with his litigation attempt. Dan Dymtrow, who managed Swift when she was 14 years old, filed suit in New York last month, claiming he is owed millions of dollars in commission for playing a key role in the singer's career.
He also accused the "Love Story" star's parents of delaying the signing of Swift's lucrative record deal until after he had been fired to avoid paying him any more money. Swift's attorneys have now fired back at Dymtrow, filing papers at a Manhattan court on Tuesday, November 2 alleging he has deliberately set out to upset the star.
The legal documents claim Dymtrow has repeatedly "used the litigation process to attempt to harass and cause grief" to Swift and her family, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
More Taylor Swift News
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns
- Corey Gamble Reportedly Cheats on Kris Jenner With Kourtney Kardashian - Is It True?
- She's Scarily Skinny! Janice Dickinson Looks Thinner Amid Health Crisis
- Drake Blocks Ariana Grande and Blake Shelton From Billboard 200's No. 1
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch