Taylor Swift Hits Back at Former Manager, Accusing Him of Harassment
Taylor Swift has stepped up a legal battle with her former manager by accusing him of deliberately making her life a misery with his litigation attempt. Dan Dymtrow, who managed Swift when she was 14 years old, filed suit in New York last month, claiming he is owed millions of dollars in commission for playing a key role in the singer's career.
He also accused the "Love Story" star's parents of delaying the signing of Swift's lucrative record deal until after he had been fired to avoid paying him any more money. Swift's attorneys have now fired back at Dymtrow, filing papers at a Manhattan court on Tuesday, November 2 alleging he has deliberately set out to upset the star.
The legal documents claim Dymtrow has repeatedly "used the litigation process to attempt to harass and cause grief" to Swift and her family, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
More Taylor Swift News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'