Taylor Swift Hits Back at Former Manager, Accusing Him of Harassment
Taylor Swift has stepped up a legal battle with her former manager by accusing him of deliberately making her life a misery with his litigation attempt. Dan Dymtrow, who managed Swift when she was 14 years old, filed suit in New York last month, claiming he is owed millions of dollars in commission for playing a key role in the singer's career.
He also accused the "Love Story" star's parents of delaying the signing of Swift's lucrative record deal until after he had been fired to avoid paying him any more money. Swift's attorneys have now fired back at Dymtrow, filing papers at a Manhattan court on Tuesday, November 2 alleging he has deliberately set out to upset the star.
The legal documents claim Dymtrow has repeatedly "used the litigation process to attempt to harass and cause grief" to Swift and her family, according to New York Post gossip column Page Six.
More Taylor Swift News
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer