'Harry Potter' Stars Sign Up for 'Arthur Christmas'
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" stars Bill Nighy, Imelda Staunton, and Jim Broadbent are reuniting for a new Christmas movie. The British stars have finished filming the two-part epic, which will hit cinema screens later this this month and next July, but will reunite for Aardman Animation's upcoming 3D release "Arthur Christmas".
The trio will join James McAvoy, Hugh Laurie and Ashley Jensen in the comedy, which tells the fictional story of Father Christmas' dysfunctional family, including his son Arthur, played by Scottish actor McAvoy. The film is set to be released next November, in time for the holiday season.
The movie is directed by Sarah Smith using the script by Smith and Peter Baynham. Speaking of the cast ensemble Smith said, "Not only are they all terrifically funny, charming and characterful, but they have also brought an emotional subtlety and depth that gives the film great heart."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3