'Harry Potter' Stars Sign Up for 'Arthur Christmas'
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" stars Bill Nighy, Imelda Staunton, and Jim Broadbent are reuniting for a new Christmas movie. The British stars have finished filming the two-part epic, which will hit cinema screens later this this month and next July, but will reunite for Aardman Animation's upcoming 3D release "Arthur Christmas".
The trio will join James McAvoy, Hugh Laurie and Ashley Jensen in the comedy, which tells the fictional story of Father Christmas' dysfunctional family, including his son Arthur, played by Scottish actor McAvoy. The film is set to be released next November, in time for the holiday season.
The movie is directed by Sarah Smith using the script by Smith and Peter Baynham. Speaking of the cast ensemble Smith said, "Not only are they all terrifically funny, charming and characterful, but they have also brought an emotional subtlety and depth that gives the film great heart."
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch