'Harry Potter' Stars Sign Up for 'Arthur Christmas'
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" stars Bill Nighy, Imelda Staunton, and Jim Broadbent are reuniting for a new Christmas movie. The British stars have finished filming the two-part epic, which will hit cinema screens later this this month and next July, but will reunite for Aardman Animation's upcoming 3D release "Arthur Christmas".
The trio will join James McAvoy, Hugh Laurie and Ashley Jensen in the comedy, which tells the fictional story of Father Christmas' dysfunctional family, including his son Arthur, played by Scottish actor McAvoy. The film is set to be released next November, in time for the holiday season.
The movie is directed by Sarah Smith using the script by Smith and Peter Baynham. Speaking of the cast ensemble Smith said, "Not only are they all terrifically funny, charming and characterful, but they have also brought an emotional subtlety and depth that gives the film great heart."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed