'Harry Potter' Stars Sign Up for 'Arthur Christmas'
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" stars Bill Nighy, Imelda Staunton, and Jim Broadbent are reuniting for a new Christmas movie. The British stars have finished filming the two-part epic, which will hit cinema screens later this this month and next July, but will reunite for Aardman Animation's upcoming 3D release "Arthur Christmas".
The trio will join James McAvoy, Hugh Laurie and Ashley Jensen in the comedy, which tells the fictional story of Father Christmas' dysfunctional family, including his son Arthur, played by Scottish actor McAvoy. The film is set to be released next November, in time for the holiday season.
The movie is directed by Sarah Smith using the script by Smith and Peter Baynham. Speaking of the cast ensemble Smith said, "Not only are they all terrifically funny, charming and characterful, but they have also brought an emotional subtlety and depth that gives the film great heart."
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce