'Harry Potter' Stars Sign Up for 'Arthur Christmas'
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" stars Bill Nighy, Imelda Staunton, and Jim Broadbent are reuniting for a new Christmas movie. The British stars have finished filming the two-part epic, which will hit cinema screens later this this month and next July, but will reunite for Aardman Animation's upcoming 3D release "Arthur Christmas".
The trio will join James McAvoy, Hugh Laurie and Ashley Jensen in the comedy, which tells the fictional story of Father Christmas' dysfunctional family, including his son Arthur, played by Scottish actor McAvoy. The film is set to be released next November, in time for the holiday season.
The movie is directed by Sarah Smith using the script by Smith and Peter Baynham. Speaking of the cast ensemble Smith said, "Not only are they all terrifically funny, charming and characterful, but they have also brought an emotional subtlety and depth that gives the film great heart."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl