Nick Cannon Panicked When Learning Pregnant Mariah Carey Fell on Stage
Mariah Carey's husband Nick Cannon has explained why he has banned his pregnant wife from wearing high-heeled shoes - he flew into a panic when he saw the singer fall over on stage in Singapore in September. The stars recently announced they are expecting their first child together, and Carey subsequently revealed her partner had bought her 20 pairs of sensible shoes to make her pregnancy more comfortable.
Cannon has now admitted he banned his wife from wearing her favorite stiletto heels after an onstage scare which saw the superstar slip and fall over during a show - because he was terrified for the safety of their unborn child.
He tells Access Hollywood, "I usually don't get upset about things too much, (but) she took a small little spill (fall)... But sitting across the world, seeing my wife on TV. My pregnant wife... on TV... fall. And then even to see like you know, talk show hosts and different people making jokes about it and... all the commentaries and it's like, that kind of rubbed me the wrong way."
More Nick Cannon News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves