Nick Cannon Panicked When Learning Pregnant Mariah Carey Fell on Stage
Mariah Carey's husband Nick Cannon has explained why he has banned his pregnant wife from wearing high-heeled shoes - he flew into a panic when he saw the singer fall over on stage in Singapore in September. The stars recently announced they are expecting their first child together, and Carey subsequently revealed her partner had bought her 20 pairs of sensible shoes to make her pregnancy more comfortable.
Cannon has now admitted he banned his wife from wearing her favorite stiletto heels after an onstage scare which saw the superstar slip and fall over during a show - because he was terrified for the safety of their unborn child.
He tells Access Hollywood, "I usually don't get upset about things too much, (but) she took a small little spill (fall)... But sitting across the world, seeing my wife on TV. My pregnant wife... on TV... fall. And then even to see like you know, talk show hosts and different people making jokes about it and... all the commentaries and it's like, that kind of rubbed me the wrong way."
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!