Nick Cannon Panicked When Learning Pregnant Mariah Carey Fell on Stage
Mariah Carey's husband Nick Cannon has explained why he has banned his pregnant wife from wearing high-heeled shoes - he flew into a panic when he saw the singer fall over on stage in Singapore in September. The stars recently announced they are expecting their first child together, and Carey subsequently revealed her partner had bought her 20 pairs of sensible shoes to make her pregnancy more comfortable.
Cannon has now admitted he banned his wife from wearing her favorite stiletto heels after an onstage scare which saw the superstar slip and fall over during a show - because he was terrified for the safety of their unborn child.
He tells Access Hollywood, "I usually don't get upset about things too much, (but) she took a small little spill (fall)... But sitting across the world, seeing my wife on TV. My pregnant wife... on TV... fall. And then even to see like you know, talk show hosts and different people making jokes about it and... all the commentaries and it's like, that kind of rubbed me the wrong way."
More Nick Cannon News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival