Sienna Miller and Kelly Brook to Join Kevin Spacey's Theater Extravaganza
British actresses Sienna Miller and Kelly Brook are set to star in Kevin Spacey's annual theater extravaganza in London's West End. The "Alfie" star and busty beauty Brook will tackle Spacey's 24 Hour Plays Celebrity Gala at the British capital's Old Vic theater, where he serves as artistic director.
The event, to be hosted by funnyman John Cleese, sees performers write, direct and stage short plays in the space of one day. Spacey says, "We are thrilled to be working with such a remarkable collection of artists again this year and that John Cleese has agreed to host this unique event. It's a high-adrenaline evening but every year some great work is born on that stage."
Ronni Ancona, Samuel Barnett and Niamh Cusack will also participate in the challenge, which takes place on November 21.
- Katy Perry and Ryan Phillippe Spotted Flirting During Elton John's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Step Out for Romantic Dinner Amid Divorce Rumors
- 'Scandal' to Tackle Alt-Reality Theme in 100th Episode. Get the First Look!
- 'Punisher': New Set Photos Reveal Major Cast Addition
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'