Sienna Miller and Kelly Brook to Join Kevin Spacey's Theater Extravaganza
British actresses Sienna Miller and Kelly Brook are set to star in Kevin Spacey's annual theater extravaganza in London's West End. The "Alfie" star and busty beauty Brook will tackle Spacey's 24 Hour Plays Celebrity Gala at the British capital's Old Vic theater, where he serves as artistic director.
The event, to be hosted by funnyman John Cleese, sees performers write, direct and stage short plays in the space of one day. Spacey says, "We are thrilled to be working with such a remarkable collection of artists again this year and that John Cleese has agreed to host this unique event. It's a high-adrenaline evening but every year some great work is born on that stage."
Ronni Ancona, Samuel Barnett and Niamh Cusack will also participate in the challenge, which takes place on November 21.
More Sienna Miller News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?