Sienna Miller and Kelly Brook to Join Kevin Spacey's Theater Extravaganza
British actresses Sienna Miller and Kelly Brook are set to star in Kevin Spacey's annual theater extravaganza in London's West End. The "Alfie" star and busty beauty Brook will tackle Spacey's 24 Hour Plays Celebrity Gala at the British capital's Old Vic theater, where he serves as artistic director.
The event, to be hosted by funnyman John Cleese, sees performers write, direct and stage short plays in the space of one day. Spacey says, "We are thrilled to be working with such a remarkable collection of artists again this year and that John Cleese has agreed to host this unique event. It's a high-adrenaline evening but every year some great work is born on that stage."
Ronni Ancona, Samuel Barnett and Niamh Cusack will also participate in the challenge, which takes place on November 21.
- Beyonce Is Performing at the 2016 MTV VMAs, MTV Confirms
- Britney Spears Reveals Her Desire to Collaborate With Ex Justin Timberlake
- Mariah Carey's Estranged Sister Busted for Prostitution
- Video: Jennifer Lopez Reunites With Ex Marc Anthony on Stage After Casper Smart Split
- Adam Levine Dresses Up as Pokemon-Like Monster for Maroon 5 Music Video Shoot
- Watch: Thor Hilariously Explains Why He Is Absent From 'Captain America: Civil War'
- Do These Pictures Show Justin Bieber Having Sex With Sofia Richie?
- Rihanna to Open 2016 MTV Video Music Awards