Sienna Miller and Kelly Brook to Join Kevin Spacey's Theater Extravaganza
British actresses Sienna Miller and Kelly Brook are set to star in Kevin Spacey's annual theater extravaganza in London's West End. The "Alfie" star and busty beauty Brook will tackle Spacey's 24 Hour Plays Celebrity Gala at the British capital's Old Vic theater, where he serves as artistic director.
The event, to be hosted by funnyman John Cleese, sees performers write, direct and stage short plays in the space of one day. Spacey says, "We are thrilled to be working with such a remarkable collection of artists again this year and that John Cleese has agreed to host this unique event. It's a high-adrenaline evening but every year some great work is born on that stage."
Ronni Ancona, Samuel Barnett and Niamh Cusack will also participate in the challenge, which takes place on November 21.
More Sienna Miller News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame