Sienna Miller and Kelly Brook to Join Kevin Spacey's Theater Extravaganza
British actresses Sienna Miller and Kelly Brook are set to star in Kevin Spacey's annual theater extravaganza in London's West End. The "Alfie" star and busty beauty Brook will tackle Spacey's 24 Hour Plays Celebrity Gala at the British capital's Old Vic theater, where he serves as artistic director.
The event, to be hosted by funnyman John Cleese, sees performers write, direct and stage short plays in the space of one day. Spacey says, "We are thrilled to be working with such a remarkable collection of artists again this year and that John Cleese has agreed to host this unique event. It's a high-adrenaline evening but every year some great work is born on that stage."
Ronni Ancona, Samuel Barnett and Niamh Cusack will also participate in the challenge, which takes place on November 21.
- 'Aquaman' Officially Casts Michael Beach in Potentially Significant Role
- FOX Sets Fall Premiere Dates for 'The Orville', 'Empire' and More
- Miranda Lambert Enjoys Singing About Heartbreak After Split From Blake Shelton
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Cleavage in New Instagram Pics
- Does Rae Sremmurd Break Up? Swae Lee Tries 'to Steal All the Shine' From Slim Jimmy
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!