Chris Pine Skips Love for Acting
Chris Pine's love life has fizzled out since he became a Hollywood star - because he disappears down a "rabbit hole" every time he lands a new role. The "Star Trek" hunk is currently single and concentrating on his career, insisting he doesn't have time to get involved with a new lover because he's too wrapped up in his film work.
He tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "It's very hard to have a girlfriend with this job. When I get a part, I jump down what I call the rabbit hole. I'm in the zone, trying to figure out a character, and I have a hard time being able to balance my work with romance."
"That's not to say I'm not romantic. How can you be involved in storytelling and not be some kind of romantic? And it's not to say that if the right girl presented herself, it wouldn't be lovely. I'd like to settle down one day. But not now."
More Chris Pine News
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says