Chris Pine Skips Love for Acting
Chris Pine's love life has fizzled out since he became a Hollywood star - because he disappears down a "rabbit hole" every time he lands a new role. The "Star Trek" hunk is currently single and concentrating on his career, insisting he doesn't have time to get involved with a new lover because he's too wrapped up in his film work.
He tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "It's very hard to have a girlfriend with this job. When I get a part, I jump down what I call the rabbit hole. I'm in the zone, trying to figure out a character, and I have a hard time being able to balance my work with romance."
"That's not to say I'm not romantic. How can you be involved in storytelling and not be some kind of romantic? And it's not to say that if the right girl presented herself, it wouldn't be lovely. I'd like to settle down one day. But not now."
More Chris Pine News
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement