Chris Pine Skips Love for Acting
Chris Pine's love life has fizzled out since he became a Hollywood star - because he disappears down a "rabbit hole" every time he lands a new role. The "Star Trek" hunk is currently single and concentrating on his career, insisting he doesn't have time to get involved with a new lover because he's too wrapped up in his film work.
He tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "It's very hard to have a girlfriend with this job. When I get a part, I jump down what I call the rabbit hole. I'm in the zone, trying to figure out a character, and I have a hard time being able to balance my work with romance."
"That's not to say I'm not romantic. How can you be involved in storytelling and not be some kind of romantic? And it's not to say that if the right girl presented herself, it wouldn't be lovely. I'd like to settle down one day. But not now."
More Chris Pine News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal