Chris Pine Skips Love for Acting
Chris Pine's love life has fizzled out since he became a Hollywood star - because he disappears down a "rabbit hole" every time he lands a new role. The "Star Trek" hunk is currently single and concentrating on his career, insisting he doesn't have time to get involved with a new lover because he's too wrapped up in his film work.
He tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "It's very hard to have a girlfriend with this job. When I get a part, I jump down what I call the rabbit hole. I'm in the zone, trying to figure out a character, and I have a hard time being able to balance my work with romance."
"That's not to say I'm not romantic. How can you be involved in storytelling and not be some kind of romantic? And it's not to say that if the right girl presented herself, it wouldn't be lovely. I'd like to settle down one day. But not now."
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'