Chris Pine Skips Love for Acting
Chris Pine's love life has fizzled out since he became a Hollywood star - because he disappears down a "rabbit hole" every time he lands a new role. The "Star Trek" hunk is currently single and concentrating on his career, insisting he doesn't have time to get involved with a new lover because he's too wrapped up in his film work.
He tells Britain's Glamour magazine, "It's very hard to have a girlfriend with this job. When I get a part, I jump down what I call the rabbit hole. I'm in the zone, trying to figure out a character, and I have a hard time being able to balance my work with romance."
"That's not to say I'm not romantic. How can you be involved in storytelling and not be some kind of romantic? And it's not to say that if the right girl presented herself, it wouldn't be lovely. I'd like to settle down one day. But not now."
More Chris Pine News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars