Randy Quaid Concerned of Brother Dennis' Safety
Embattled actor Randy Quaid fears for his famous brother Dennis Quaid because the Hollywood veteran refuses to heed his warnings about a mysterious cult of "star whackers" after him for his money.
Randy Quaid and his wife Evi were released from custody in Vancouver, Canada last week after they were detained for skipping an arraignment hearing in California relating to a felony vandalism case. The couple subsequently announced plans to seek asylum in Canada to escape a group of Hollywood "star whackers", who they believe are responsible for the deaths of actors including Heath Ledger, David Carradine and Chris Penn.
The Quaids opened up about their legal woes in an interview on U.S. breakfast programme "Good Morning America" on Monday, November 1 - calling themselves "Hollywood refugees" and insisting the "star whackers" have stalked them, bugged their phones and hacked into their computers.
The "Brokeback Mountain" star also revealed he is concerned his brother Dennis will fall victim to the same group of people who he believes have victimized his famous friends for money. But Randy admits his legal troubles have strained the siblings' relationship in recent years and Dennis has refused to heed his warnings, instead asking him to seek therapy.
Randy says, "I do (have a relationship with him). It's a been a little tense these last few years but you know I love my brother very much and we have some differences. I'm concerned about him because I feel he's been victimized in the same way that I've been by the same people - accountants. I've tried, I've tried (to warn him) but he doesn't respond."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed